PDA

View Full Version : Factory and Building Help?!

aliciatoontown
08-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Hey guys!

My friend Madison and I need your help!

We both are trying to get our Sellbot suits so we can fight the VP and we are also trying to get new gags.

We need two volunteers on August 19th 2014 to help us complete 8 short factories and five 4 story buildings.

We both do not have a beta key yet so we use playtime.

Our playtime is tomorrow, August 19th at 9:00pm Eastern Time till 3:00am Eastern Time. We are playing the whole six hours so make sure this time works for you. If you live where the time is Pacific or "Toontown Time", its at 6:00pm Pacific Time until 12:00am Pacific Time. It would be best if you had a beta key because I don't think the slot for that time is open anymore and if you had a beta key you could make it on time.

We are both just finishing Daisy's Gardens so we need two people who has around 60 laff and has Toon Up. It would also be helpful if you had Lure or Sound.

I am a 42 laffer training throw, sound and lure.
Madison is a 40 laffer training throw, sound and drop.
We will most likely train these things in the buildings and get our suit parts in the factories.
We are still working on some tasks so we might have to stop every once in a while to get new tasks or turn in old tasks.
Bare in mind, there will be crashes, stops to get gags and jellybeans, going sad and other disturbances so we must work to our best ability. :)

If are interested or think you can help us, please comment your laff, gags and if you can come during that time.
If you certainly can, meet us in the district Bliss Bayou at 9:15 Eastern or 6:15 Pacific time in Daisy's Gardens by the trolley.
Madison is a Peach Cat wearing a white shirt and jean skirt.
Alicia(me) is a periwinkle cat wearing a white shirt and jean skirt.

We really need two people to help us the whole 5-6 hours so please try to spread the word. We only have one day to find two people.
I apologize if this sounds too long or too detailed but from past experiences trying to complete these buildings and factories, it is important you meet all requirements.

If you have an questions or concerns, please comment down below and I will answer them as soon as possible!
Thank you!

-Madison and Alicia

Candy Sparklemuffin
08-18-2014, 07:12 PM
I moved this thread to SOS Toons. I hope you find some help!

If you can't, you're more than welcome to PM me tomorrow and I can help!

ThunderFlip
08-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Hmm, I could talk to my brother and see what he's up to tomorrow night. That timing would be just about right for us if we don't have anything else going on (6pm - 12am PDT). I'll give you an update when I hear from him. :)

aliciatoontown
08-18-2014, 07:33 PM
I moved this thread to SOS Toons. I hope you find some help!

If you can't, you're more than welcome to PM me tomorrow and I can help!

Aww thank you! Do you think you can stay the whole 6 hours? I hope that's not too long. (:

ThunderFlip
08-18-2014, 07:35 PM
Of course, I ran my mouth before reading your entire post. My brother and I both have 95 laff, max throw, squirt, and sound. He's got max lure (I'm nearing hypno, but not yet) and we both have juggling balls. I've got safes and he's got trapdoors. I think that covers it all! He also just replied to me "sounds swag," so we should be able to do it. :purplegrin: We just need to defeat a large amount of cogs anywhere for our tasks, so factories and buildings are pretty convenient right now. For the factories, we will probably only use sound if that is ok with you guys. It makes them very quick and painless. :)

Candy Sparklemuffin
08-18-2014, 08:12 PM
Aww thank you! Do you think you can stay the whole 6 hours? I hope that's not too long. (:

I don't want to tell you I can be on just in case I can't make it, so make me one of your last options. If ThunderFlip is able to help, you're more than welcome to go with him!

aliciatoontown
08-18-2014, 08:56 PM
We have found two people to help us! Thank you all for volunteering! <3

Much love
-Madison and Alicia