PDA

View Full Version : My personal guide to soloing a vp for first timers

King Lollipop Junior
08-10-2016, 11:26 PM
this is for first timers veterans of this boss solo will probably big to differ with me.

My current solo, and only vp solo was around 29 mintues long, so you'll make pretty good time with this.
PLEASE HAVE MAX GAGS BEFORE DOING THIS I CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU DO NOT
+ sos cards and unites and fires

For the first battle, FIRE the 12. I usually use only 2-3 fires a vp round anyway. this saves the time of killing the 12.

Keep 3 level 1-3 cogs; that way you won't get murdered. and once only them remain you can toonup; and then use a weak sound to kill

the rest is just luring, killing the 4th cog that walks out, until you make it to the final 3 low guys (don't forget if you're trapless you have PIANOS.) If you're not trapless and dropless tnt taking a hit and using a bill can work.

just know that if you ever get around to the laff where you could die, a unite always works.

I usually keep at least 5 ( 3 lower ones, for surviving. and 2 higher ones) because usually my toonup sos does the work.

Onto the second battle.

honestly, aside from a few lure misses, it wasn't that bad. I used quite a few franz though, like 3 10s and 1 11 popped out and I used a fog took 4 hits and a franz. It's your preference. one of the soloists I asked this about Master Jake Electrowoof told me "It's really hard to explain, it's your preference."
I always like to carry cogs miss; It comes in handy when lure is about to expire.

The pie round I can't really explain except; If you don't use mouse keys, I don't and I usually just went into the back, adds time but that's me lol.

anyway here's my solo if a visual helps at all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIj2uQbMPUs