PDA

View Full Version : I keep crashing when I talk to the HQ Officers.

Violet
08-30-2016, 10:40 PM
Ever since I started Donald's Dock, I've been crashing whenever I talk to the HQ Officers! (Geez, HQ Officers! Why must you be so mean to me? I just want to get a ToonTask)!

I've already sent a message to TTR support, and I still have yet to receive a reply. Is anyone else experiencing these issues? Thank-you! :)

Seriously, though, the HQ Officers are acting like complete jerks.

Allison
08-30-2016, 11:00 PM
This is a known issue that our developers are working hard to fix, but there is some good news! If you try to grab a Toontask from a Shopkeeper instead, you should be able to progress through the game as normal. Other people have been reporting more success this way, so hopefully this method will work for you until the bug is fixed! The other good news is that the bug only seems to be affecting those who are working on Donald's Dock Toontasks, so once you move on to Daisy's Gardens, you should be able to grab Toontasks from HQ Officers with no issues!

Violet
08-31-2016, 01:16 PM
This is a known issue that our developers are working hard to fix, but there is some good news! If you try to grab a Toontask from a Shopkeeper instead, you should be able to progress through the game as normal. Other people have been reporting more success this way, so hopefully this method will work for you until the bug is fixed! The other good news is that the bug only seems to be affecting those who are working on Donald's Dock Toontasks, so once you move on to Daisy's Gardens, you should be able to grab Toontasks from HQ Officers with no issues!

I'll have to try that out! Thank-you so much for the help! :catheart:

CollideWithTheSky
09-02-2016, 12:12 PM

I also have been trying to get task from shopkeepers and I crash at those as well. :(

Mariel
09-02-2016, 03:43 PM
It's really hit or miss. This has been going on for months now. When I was progressing my build-a-toon through ddock, I went to shopkeepers and HQ officers of all different playgrounds and still experienced crashes regardless of where I was and who I was talking to. Sometimes I'd talk to the same shopkeeper and get a task only to crash when talking to them later. There is no place to hide from the crashing. It changes each time you have to get a new task.

Violet
09-06-2016, 10:14 PM
Ya, I have tried talking to shopkeepers and HQ Officers of many different playgrounds, but I almost always crash. ;-;