PDA

View Full Version : What Would Happen?

ThirdChild
01-02-2017, 06:54 AM
I've noticed that more and more people are glitching and skipping to the very last battle in the DA offices, which is honestly one of the most aggravating things I have experienced while on Toontown. My first question is why do people do this to begin with? Do they not realize that their name is going to be spread around and people won't want to go with them anymore?
My second question - So you know how when you mess up on one of the puzzles, it makes everyone enter the battle? Sometimes on the 6th floor, there are puzzles instead of gag barrels and light rooms. Say you used a level 7 on the first set of cogs to try to make it there before the one person defeats the supervisor, and you go to the puzzles and you realize that you probably won't get there in time. What would happen if you purposely mess up on the puzzle? Would it make the person who skipped the battles be stuck? (like if you trigger both puzzles at the same time?) I'm just curious as to what would happen, because if this would stop them from getting their jury notices as well, I'm all game for it.

astra
01-02-2017, 07:40 AM
If you could replicate the glitch, film it, and upload it to YouTube unlisted, send a link to support so we can check it out and eventually fix it. It would be a huge help. I didn't know people glitched in the DA.

Poisoned Paradise
01-02-2017, 10:53 AM
I've messed up the puzzle before when someone was on the last battle & they got stuck and ended up dying. :bawling::bawling::bawling::wacko2:

Little Tom Jabbermonkey
01-02-2017, 11:47 AM
I was unaware of this! I hope a fix can be found soon!!

Mariel
01-02-2017, 04:07 PM
If you could replicate the glitch, film it, and upload it to YouTube unlisted, send a link to support so we can check it out and eventually fix it. It would be a huge help. I didn't know people glitched in the DA.

:yeahthat: I thought all of the DA skipping was fixed a while back when TTR changed how Toons experienced the grey (you'd get stuck in it). You should also include a log file in your e-mail, if you're so inclined.

Lacy
01-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Sad to hear, I thought the DA glitching/ditching was a relic of the past a well. I wouldn't recommend it (what Riot and Mariel said is the way to go) but I do think it will prevent the glitching toon from getting notices.