PDA

View Full Version : Middle Six/Back Nine Soundless Strategies

ThirdChild
04-02-2017, 03:20 PM
My soundless toon has finally reached bossbot hq where he will need middle sixes and back nines from now on. However, I never really played with soundless toons on TTO in bossbot, nor did I have one that reached this far into the game, so I am kind of in need of help of the different strategies when it comes to backs and middles. I don't want to be that soundless toon that doesn't have any idea what he is doing! :O

Thank you for any advice that you can give <3

Elysium
04-02-2017, 04:12 PM
First of all, drop gags, just like you would in TTO. Everyone should.

On the 10s, have your teammates use two fogs and a trunk/aoogah. You use piano on the v2.0.

The 11s are kind of up for debate. Sometimes people prefer to lure them, other times people prefer to use three fogs. If they use three fogs, you should lure or TNT one of the v2.0s (TNT will carry over, so it's a viable option, but I think luring is better because you may want TNTs later if/when you do need to start luring due to lack of sound). Don't piano - you'll need those pianos for the 10s.

Poisoned Paradise
04-07-2017, 01:23 PM
First of all, drop gags, just like you would in TTO. Everyone should.

On the 10s, have your teammates use two fogs and a trunk/aoogah. You use piano on the v2.0.

The 11s are kind of up for debate. Sometimes people prefer to lure them, other times people prefer to use three fogs. If they use three fogs, you should lure or TNT one of the v2.0s (TNT will carry over, so it's a viable option, but I think luring is better because you may want TNTs later if/when you do need to start luring due to lack of sound). Don't piano - you'll need those pianos for the 10s.
I agree with this, and I think luring is the best option for the 11s as well. If lure hits, it ensures you won't waste 3 fogs that round.
I'd definitely recommend getting organic throw for these as well.