PDA

View Full Version : New Beginnings

Leah
04-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Hey everyone, I'm sad to say that I will be leaving my position as Clan Leader for DSOSS.
The past almost 11 months have been a great experience and I'm so thankful for everything this clan has taught me.
I'll be starting a new adventure in life welcoming my first child in November so life is getting too busy to stay on as Clan Leader.
I'll still be around on the forums and on TTR whenever I have the chance!
Don't be afraid to say Hi! <3

Thank you so much to Jake, Maya, and Joe. Love you guys so much!! You have been great people to work with. I can't
describe how much you guys have done for me and mean to me especially with all of your support in my decision.

That's all for now!
~ Leah

Sonovox
04-16-2017, 08:40 PM
We're gonna miss you Leah! All the best for the future :heartbounce:

Allison
04-16-2017, 10:33 PM
Congratulations on the baby! I hope life treats you well! Thank you for everything you've done for DSOSS!

Po Blue Brownie
04-16-2017, 11:44 PM
Congratulations on your forthcoming project, Leah. And yeah babies are projects. They project everything...from both ends.
Blue says you are going to have your hands foal.
:deadhorse2:

Bellissima
04-17-2017, 03:00 AM
aww nooo leah2 :sadeyes: we'll miss ya girl, thank you for all you've done for dsoss. i wish you the best for you and your child, you deserve it!

Little Tom Jabbermonkey
04-20-2017, 12:44 PM
Thank you so much for everything, Leah! You will be a wonderful mother and we all love you very very much! Congratulations again! :)

Saphera
04-20-2017, 03:32 PM
Thank you for all you did Leah! I can't wait to see the little pumpkin :heartbeat:

Crazy McButterpants
04-22-2017, 07:36 AM
Good luck with your future and family :heart: