PDA

View Full Version : What issue bothers you the most in TTR?

Creature of the Night
11-06-2014, 09:45 AM
I know the teleporting issue was present in TTO, but it has to be the most annoying issue in the entire game. I wonder if they will ever get it fixed. It seems like I'm always disconnecting or being sent back to the playground every time I teleport to a toon.

Are there any others you have that you find to be frustrating? I understand that every game has issues, but the teleporting one to me is just getting old.

Brandon Cheezygadget
11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Sometimes when I go through a tunnel, all of a sudden I disconnect as it is just about done loading the street.

bongopop
11-06-2014, 09:57 AM
the invisible glitch thats going right now kinda bugs me because you cannot see what the toon is doing, their laff, you cant even see the animation for the gag they use as well as what they are saying. But in a good way its adds a challenge of communication.

Bellissima
11-06-2014, 10:16 AM
The constant disconnecting and teleport glitch. Also the days when there's unbearable lag.

Dizzy Wildcrash
11-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Teleporting glitches and the glitch where two people attack a cog with the same gag track and one hits but the other misses. like really either hit or miss not both!!!?!??!!

the invisible glitch and office crashes have been recent so im hoping they get fixed soon before i start to dislike them. not much of a problem for now

Mariel
11-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Disconnecting through doors. It makes playing rly annoying cause you can't really get gags or go to shops for tasks.

Poisoned Paradise
11-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Crashing through doors and the teleport glitch.

Candy Sparklemuffin
11-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Getting stuck on shopkeepers is really annoying. I also don't like the DA glitch right now. It makes working Law impossible.

Drex2
11-06-2014, 12:29 PM
I hate the glitch when you go into a shop a disconnect, especially when the shop is at the end of a street.

Stiltoon
11-06-2014, 01:49 PM
rOoD TuUNs!!1

Haha, but on a serious note, I find the door glitch most irritating along with the teleport glitch.

Crazy Sparkleflip
11-06-2014, 01:56 PM
My least favorite issue is when I disconnect while walking through a door, most often the gag shop.
In a close second, I do not like it when the cast from your fishing pole lags and you end up using a jellybean for absolutely no reason even when the cast is right over the bubbles.

Joann
11-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Teleportation glitch and when TTR's graphics just randomly bug out. :facepalm:

Memory
11-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Crashing through doors and the teleport glitch.

^^^^^^
Another issue that bothers me at the moment is when a massive amount of people crash at one time and then the authentication server goes down and that's when the IRC explodes. Hopefully they'll fix all of these issues soon!

Ultimate Mayhem
11-06-2014, 03:33 PM
I hate when I try to go into a shop for a ToonTask and I crash.

Pitiful Purrfection
11-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Right now, DAs. I can't work on law until it's fixed, so that stinks. I haven't even been playing since there's nothing else I want to do right now. :dunno:
When DAs work, definitely the teleporting glitch. Or when my window randomly closes, and I never know why.

Dot
11-06-2014, 03:49 PM
The getting stuck on shopkeepers, annoys me. And its only something thats happened to me in TTR. Where the tp glitch also annoys me a lot.

Purrfectly Impurrfect
11-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Disconnecting in shops after I've switched districts like 100x times to find a district without the building being taken over and running the whole way.
Another thing that bugs me really badly is this glitch I always get randomly. I'll be in a building and suddenly the graphics get messed up and I can't see anything.

Vouleux
11-06-2014, 03:57 PM
VICTORY & BUILDING LAG. KILL IT WITH FIRE. :zim:

My Fair Lady
11-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Here is a list of the bugs that bother me most in game:

1. Teleport glitch
2. Teleport glitch
3. Teleport glitch

Mehdiocre
11-06-2014, 04:28 PM
The very annoying community. Now, I'm not the saying the whole community is bad, just a majority of it is. I really can't stand it when toons say tasteless or nonsensical jokes at an attempt to be funny or when someone imitates the "Bingo Prank" videos.

Comet
11-06-2014, 08:29 PM
The fact that we can't do Offices right now.

Wiibob Rox
11-06-2014, 08:42 PM
I really hate it when I'm switching districts and about 4,000+ people are online and my client just refuses to load and I lose connection. Also another small bug that is annoying me (since I've been doing a lot of fishing lately) is that a lot of times when I cast my line, even if my bait is directly on top of a fish it won't let me catch the fish.

Sadie Twinkleberry
11-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Here is a list of the bugs that bother me most in game:

1. Teleport glitch
2. Teleport glitch
3. Teleport glitch

:yeahthat: To add insult to injury, it's even more frustrating when you get disconnected while teleporting to someone. (dull)

Kuitsuku
11-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Walking through doors and crashing. Especially when the shop is at the end of the street.

Mystical
11-06-2014, 09:11 PM
the invisible glitch is the one thats been bugging me the most lately but i also dont like the walking in doors crash and teleport glich.

Kaitlin
11-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Disconnecting through doors and tunnels.

Little Melody Pickletoon
11-06-2014, 09:21 PM
too many things to list!

Connor
11-06-2014, 09:25 PM
When you're running and it stops for like .1 second and then keeps going and does that like every 5 seconds. Also crashing when you go through doors.

Lebron
11-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Yeah the teleport glitch is annoying. But the lag is so bad. I've found that training in the night is much more productive because there are less people to steal my buildings and less lag! :D

Aurelia
11-06-2014, 09:57 PM
this isnt really a technical issue as it is more just me being impatient- but i really wish they werent making us wait through all the cattlelogs to get emotions/clothes, i wish they'd just release them all at once b/c i'd rather not wait like 5 months for stuff from later cattlelogs. i'd also like it if they would make all clothing gender-neutral, i dont see why clothing has to be gender-specific

and the teleport glitch is a thorn in my side 24/7 so hopefully that will be fixed soon

Fabulous
11-06-2014, 10:25 PM
disconnecting when i try to enter the gag shop and the teleport glitch

Hao
11-08-2014, 12:21 AM
The boss battle crashing issues and invisible Toon glitch. Today I died in my first CFO on TTR because 5 people crashed in the crane round of the CFO and I lost all of my 7s.

One Noble Bunny
11-08-2014, 04:04 PM
At the moment the invisible toon glitch issue. Doing buildings with my two toons the last days have been next to impossible, as one of the toons is usually invisible and both take phantom hits, causing them to go sad. :(

Remus Lupin
11-08-2014, 04:22 PM
What seems to bother me, though it isn't a prominent issue with TTR itself; is when I go to hand in a task thats in a building all the way at the end of the street, only to find out that it's a cog building. So I have to go to a different district and walk all the way back there and BAM its a cog building. I wish there was a way to tell if the building you need is a cog building or not. For example if the red number was grey if it is a cog building. I don't know about you guys but it's a problem for me haha :keelover:

Allure
11-08-2014, 04:27 PM
I hate how after I do buildings with my two toons, I have to log out and log back in because I'll disconnect if I attempt teleporting my toons to each other anyway.

Ultimate Mayhem
11-08-2014, 04:33 PM
1) Getting dc'd when you go through a door
2) The invisible toon bug
3) Teleport bug