PDA

View Full Version : Things I'd like to see added in TTR

Lebron
11-13-2014, 05:43 PM
So these are things I'd like to see added in TTR :meow: I understand if some of you may not agree and I completely understand because I actually want to keep the game as original as possible just like most of you. But anyway....

1. The ability to check your entire piggy bank while fishing, playing games on the trolley, etc.
2. An easier way to train doodles
3. The ability to buy level 7 gags but for a larger bean deduction (Such as 50-200 Jellybeans)
4. Bigger Fishing Buckets
5. Black Bears(?) / White Bears(?)
6. More to do inside your toon's home
7. The ability to sell fish at your estate
8. More/ Different Race Tracks to keep people captivated
9. The ability to hold up to 100 of every SOS card instead of just 16
10. Ability to buy Speedchat fonts

I know I have more that's just all that came to me at this moment :)
Is there anything big anyone else would like implemented/ changed? :woot:

Poisoned Paradise
11-13-2014, 05:54 PM
tbh i just want bossbot hq

Fabulous
11-13-2014, 06:02 PM
i actually like all of those ideas tbh

Memory
11-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Girls to wear striped shirts..

marina
11-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Nice ideas! I like all of them :meow:

I think it would be great if we could delete purchased speedchat phrases we no longer want, and keep all of the ones we've purchased, instead of replacing them (name tags too!). I'd also like it if we could add more things outside of our houses.

Mariel
11-13-2014, 06:17 PM
Yessssssss to all of those things! I so wish I didn't have to worry about whether or not I'm actually going to earn the SOS card from the VP and having to deal with not earning an SOS card (even a crappy one) when doing a non-shopping VP. Those restock specific gags are good for training lower toons' gags at the very least and I would love to be able to carry all toons hit and all cogs miss SOS cards in addition to the fabulous ones that clans shop for.

Also, black of any toon would be really great. Maybe then the cat population would decrease because people would actually be able to make black toons in the species they want rather than just black cats. It could still be on Halloween, though. I really want a black mouse :(

Lebron
11-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Yessssssss to all of those things! I so wish I didn't have to worry about whether or not I'm actually going to earn the SOS card from the VP and having to deal with not earning an SOS card (even a crappy one) when doing a non-shopping VP. Those restock specific gags are good for training lower toons' gags at the very least and I would love to be able to carry all toons hit and all cogs miss SOS cards in addition to the fabulous ones that clans shop for.

Also, black of any toon would be really great. Maybe then the cat population would decrease because people would actually be able to make black toons in the species they want rather than just black cats. It could still be on Halloween, though. I really want a black mouse :(

It's odd though because a lot of toons could be black... I mean like there are black bunnies, bears, mice, dogs, horses, lol. I guess I can understand that the black cat goes with the whole mischief thing but still :meow:

Mariel
11-13-2014, 06:38 PM
I read this great idea somewhere (idr where) but basically it was that there would be a page in the Shticker Book dedicated to groups, whether they'd be cog facilities or boss battle groups, whatever. You could make a group using that page and then your group would be available for all to see regardless of what part of toontown they're in.

It'd basically be the grouptracker except in game with functions like

-teleport to a group member
-send a join request that would need to be approved or declined
-enter boss battle/cog facility (leader only and can be done from anywhere in Toontown this way you don't have to congregate in a specific location and deal with lag)
-making the group only available to people on your friends list
-entering any kind of group description saying what you're doing or member requirement like for factories "long sound" or "short" and mebe for mints "Maxed sound required"
-being able to see a toon's stats before accepting or declining their join request

Dizzy Wildcrash
11-13-2014, 07:03 PM
I think if we're going to be able to buy level 7s they are going to have to cost a lot more than 50 - 200.

I really want to manage our speedchat phrases and put them in better orders than the way we bought them in.

marina
11-13-2014, 07:26 PM

Definitely yes to this idea! I know not everyone likes it, and it is strange to imagine... but personally, I would love to see other black toons, even if black isn't a "toony" color, as some like to argue.

Lebron
11-13-2014, 08:03 PM
I read this great idea somewhere (idr where) but basically it was that there would be a page in the Shticker Book dedicated to groups, whether they'd be cog facilities or boss battle groups, whatever. You could make a group using that page and then your group would be available for all to see regardless of what part of toontown they're in.

It'd basically be the grouptracker except in game with functions like

-teleport to a group member
-send a join request that would need to be approved or declined
-enter boss battle/cog facility (leader only and can be done from anywhere in Toontown this way you don't have to congregate in a specific location and deal with lag)
-making the group only available to people on your friends list
-entering any kind of group description saying what you're doing or member requirement like for factories "long sound" or "short" and mebe for mints "Maxed sound required"
-being able to see a toon's stats before accepting or declining their join request

I think I understand what you mean by this and if i'm reading this correctly that is a great idea.

Azam
11-13-2014, 08:18 PM
tbh i just want bossbot hq

:yeahthat: and gardening, then I'm good to go.

Mystical
11-13-2014, 08:22 PM
i really agree with all of your ideas plus for girls to be able to wear striped shirts

Ultimate Mayhem
11-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Some sort of notification system that tells you when a friend is online even if you're not playing would be really cool. Sending messages to people who are playing while you're not would be neat as well.

Jojo
11-13-2014, 11:33 PM
A retired friends list for friends who haven't been on for a long time so they don't take up space on your friends list and you don't have to delete them to make room for other people

Joe
11-14-2014, 12:06 AM
Something that I have had in mind for awhile is being able to showcase your kart at your estate. Sort of like a garage almost. Just like in Goofy's Speedway. :happydance:

One Noble Bunny
11-14-2014, 01:07 AM
Bring doodles back.

Take away the ability for the Boarding Group leader to kick people out. (or sometimes you can just laugh when you are kicked out of a boarding group when a toon with 30 more laffs than you comes along, but way worse gags,)

clovertheduck
11-14-2014, 02:00 PM
I would honestly like there to be a couple of minutes to go back to a building or boss battle if you die.