PDA

View Full Version : New cogs?

Autumn Otter
11-16-2014, 08:21 PM
I was wondering, what would some new cogs look like? TTR said the chairman would actually be part of the story, which is great, but what about some new cogs that maybe you could only find in the chairman battle? I was thinking something like a big up to level 14 cog thats name is floodmarketer or something. Does anybody have any ideas? :)

Mariel
11-16-2014, 08:43 PM
I feel like increasing the levels of the cogs and thus the amt of the cogs HP would throw off all the strategies developed in Toontown as all the gags were made with the max level being 12 and max cog HP being 200 in mind.

Ultimate Mayhem
11-16-2014, 09:39 PM
I think stronger cogs would be awesome, but I kind of agree with Mariel.

Lebron
11-16-2014, 09:53 PM
I feel like increasing the levels of the cogs and thus the amt of the cogs HP would throw off all the strategies developed in Toontown as all the gags were made with the max level being 12 and max cog HP being 200 in mind.

:yeahthat: I'd like the game to stay as original as possible. Like I want to keep the max laff at 137.

AquaCat
11-16-2014, 10:16 PM
I want Toontown to stay the same, but I also want some kind of side activity that will keep the game fun even after you've finished the main laff-point boosters.

marina
11-16-2014, 10:47 PM
I like the idea of new cogs! But idk how that would work or if that would be good for the game. I agree, it seems like it would throw everything off. However, I'm looking forward to see what TTR will do :)

Hope
11-17-2014, 12:45 AM
I'm not all for the idea. I like the game as it is right now.

Dizzy Wildcrash
11-17-2014, 12:58 AM
they need new ideas instead of new cogs

Derrick
11-17-2014, 03:00 AM
I don't like the new idea in my opinion. I would like to see a little change but not a big change like new cogs in the game. I like the game how it is already.

bongopop
11-17-2014, 08:49 AM
I think thats a cool idea! Yes a lot of people have said "we want to keep toontown rewritten original" but sometimes i feel like change is needed especially for a game. If we kept doing same old strategies, yes they work, but they are also gonna end up being boring. If and when these cogs come out we could create new strategies.

Dot
11-17-2014, 09:25 AM
I think if it didn't throw off the game, it would be really awesome. Like all the cogs look weird now. I wonder what TTR would make up as their new cogs, if they ever made one? I think it be interesting.

Autumn Otter
12-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Most of you said you dont like the new cog idea. But I kinda agree with bongopop. Your ways may get boring. But i kinda like all the cog how they are. Maybe there could be like new trolley games or something :)

Allison
12-06-2014, 03:45 PM
I think the game is good the way it is with max level 12 cogs. I don't even know what they would add if they decided to make new cogs, either.