PDA

View Full Version : you can still teleport to toons in full districts

benjamin13
12-13-2014, 09:34 PM
they said they made it so you couldn't tp to people in full district but when i tp to one of my friends i get this Screenshot by Lightshot (http://prntscr.com/5gkwah)

Hope
12-13-2014, 09:42 PM
I don't think it was ever an established update because I could always do it.

clovertheduck
12-13-2014, 09:42 PM
I think you can still tp to friends in full districts, I've done it a couple of times...I don't know where it says you can't?

benjamin13
12-13-2014, 09:44 PM
https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/153/you-betta-be-ready-for-this it said in this post

Wiibob Rox
12-13-2014, 09:45 PM
You can teleport into a full district but if a district gets "too full" then it tells you that the district is "overflowing with toons" and won't allow you. It helps with getting friends into an invasion but it prevents a river-like scenario.

benjamin13
12-13-2014, 10:00 PM
You can teleport into a full district but if a district gets "too full" then it tells you that the district is "overflowing with toons" and won't allow you. It helps with getting friends into an invasion but it prevents a river-like scenario.

i thought that when it ever turned full it would say that right away

LostHero
12-13-2014, 10:03 PM
They have 2 types of Full Districts, Theres a Red Full district (The 1 you see in ur book) Where you can't physically enter the district via book. Its called "Soft Red/Full". Once a district is full it will allow maybe 30-50 more toons that can get in via friend. Then it becomes "Hard Red/Full" where you can not enter the district through book & friend because it has hit full capacity.

Wiibob Rox
12-13-2014, 10:05 PM
i thought that when it ever turned full it would say that right away

No, it requires an additional amount of toons to enter a full district to make it an "overflowing with toons" district.

clovertheduck
12-13-2014, 10:31 PM
oh sorry I wasn't aware of that xD.

Ultimate Mayhem
12-14-2014, 01:19 PM

:yeahthat:

Mariel
12-14-2014, 02:53 PM
They have 2 types of Full Districts, Theres a Red Full district (The 1 you see in ur book) Where you can't physically enter the district via book. Its called "Soft Red/Full". Once a district is full it will allow maybe 30-50 more toons that can get in via friend. Then it becomes "Hard Red/Full" where you can not enter the district through book & friend because it has hit full capacity.

:yeahthat: to those posts

When they first said that I was surprised too cause i was like um why can i tp in but then someone told me about the soft full and hard full things and i was like oh ok. Also, you can't tp to anyone (or at least from what i've experienced, idk if they've changed it) in a FULL FULL district even if you're in the district.

So if Acrylic Acres is full to bursting with toons and you and your factory buddy are knocking out factories left and right and u go to get gags u cant tp to ur bud because the dist is full to bursting, even tho ur both in it.

Ultimate Mayhem
12-14-2014, 06:36 PM
:yeahthat: to those posts

When they first said that I was surprised too cause i was like um why can i tp in but then someone told me about the soft full and hard full things and i was like oh ok. Also, you can't tp to anyone (or at least from what i've experienced, idk if they've changed it) in a FULL FULL district even if you're in the district.

So if Acrylic Acres is full to bursting with toons and you and your factory buddy are knocking out factories left and right and u go to get gags u cant tp to ur bud because the dist is full to bursting, even tho ur both in it.

I haven't had that issue yet since I've decided to refrain from working on the VP until I max my gags and have higher laff, but I think this should be fixed. I don't know how the TTR team could, but there has to be a way. There's always going to be people in hard full districts doing factory runs and mint runs.