PDA

View Full Version : Sound Uber

Toontownplayer
12-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Hi.

I've recently been looking into making an uber and saw that people have made a sound uber. I was wondering how this was possible as I thought to unlock the sound gag you needed to do tasks which included destroying cogs...

They have maxed sound and their throwing and squirting says 0/10 so how is this even possible no squirt or throw experience?:googly:

Saphera
12-21-2014, 08:30 PM
They probably ran another toon to defeat all the cogs for them, or had a friend help until they got sound. idk

Flamin' Hot
12-21-2014, 08:40 PM
They went into a battle, and let other toons destroy the cogs. The only way for the battles count as experience is for them to call a friend.

They will not get experience for passing or not doing anything. They will only get experience for calling friends. :)

Pitiful Purrfection
12-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Are you sure it was 0/10 for squirt? You need to get the squirt gun gag to finish Donald's Dock. One of the tasks is to deliver them. I've seen people get to the exact number they need, and leave it and never carry squirt again.

treesaw
12-21-2014, 10:40 PM
Are you sure it was 0/10 for squirt? You need to get the squirt gun gag to finish Donald's Dock. One of the tasks is to deliver them. I've seen people get to the exact number they need, and leave it and never carry squirt again.

Totally what I was going to say. If they had 0/10 on squirt too then they must have used a hack.

Toontownplayer
12-22-2014, 04:13 AM

Yeah look, this is the video that
Made me wonder how it was possible : Toontown: Sound Uber Maxes Sell - YouTube (http://youtu.be/Gh9Xf1oN5Qs)

Azam
12-22-2014, 09:05 AM
A toon that only trains sound is entirely possible. You do not need squirt gun until the last task of Donald's Dock, and you can get sound in TTC. You just need someone to help you get through all your TTC tasks in order to get sound. If all they want to do is max sell, I don't see a reason why this can't happen.

Adam
12-22-2014, 10:46 AM
A toon that only trains sound is entirely possible. You do not need squirt gun until the last task of Donald's Dock, and you can get sound in TTC. You just need someone to help you get through all your TTC tasks in order to get sound. If all they want to do is max sell, I don't see a reason why this can't happen.

:yeahthat:

Pitiful Purrfection
12-22-2014, 12:31 PM
:facepalm: at myself. I don't know why I thought the first playground you get another gag in was Dock, hahaha.

Totally possible. Oops. (blush)

Connor
12-22-2014, 02:10 PM
My friend made one on TTO and he used his friend's accout to destroy cogs for him.

Yeah look, this is the video that
Made me wonder how it was possible : Toontown: Sound Uber Maxes Sell - YouTube (http://youtu.be/Gh9Xf1oN5Qs)

oh hey that's my friend

Hope
12-22-2014, 02:27 PM

Yeah, basically this.

Poisoned Paradise
12-22-2014, 04:00 PM
There was someone on TTO who did this. I suggest to anyone doing this that you max sound before doing VP. The person in question literally went in with just bugle and it was extremely annoying having to work around her.

Mariel
12-22-2014, 05:07 PM
I'd recommend making a normal uber before making a one gag uber. I think they'd be a little difficult to use, especially if it's sound, but that's just me.

Meownaise
12-25-2014, 03:56 PM
i made my uber last week (peanut butter, monkey) and started off bringing my main toon from another account (meownaise) to do all her cog tasks but after i got sound on my uber alot of other toons kept calling me a hacker and reported me !_! cause she had no points on throw and squirt so on monday i started her throw and squirt because of this and at this time she is lvl 5 on all 3 tracks. I would not recomend anyone to do sound only uber because of other toons calling you names and then reporting you and then you getting investageted by ttr staff! I have been told by ttr that yes you can run 2 toons on different accounts but they advise me not to do sound only uber again due to the level of complaints and reports from other toons! so sad though :( would of been a fab sound uber