PDA

View Full Version : Unite shopping

Little Melody Pickletoon
01-23-2015, 05:23 AM
Okay so i might sound incredibly clueless and you might be like huh is she new but i need to know if ANYONE has come up with a way to unite shop :hypnotized:

Versae
01-23-2015, 06:18 PM
Pretty much every time the subject has come up in the years -- it's been repeated that it is completely impossible to unite shop. Good luck trying to figure it out though. :)

Avril
01-23-2015, 06:32 PM
It's impossible to unite shop; the cog suit does not determine anything.

Adam
01-23-2015, 06:36 PM
Apparently it used to be possible, but not anymore.

Mariel
01-24-2015, 12:30 AM
It's impossible to unite shop. It was conclusively proven several times on TTO that it's impossible. There was this guy who collected thousands upon thousands of unites and I believe he collected data on each group (suit levels, mata hairy's suit, etc) and he never came up with any sort of pattern. Allegedly, Mata Hairy's clothes used to change colors and those colors indicated theh different unites but that doesn't happen anymore and idek if that ever happened.

Little Tom Jabbermonkey
02-10-2015, 08:35 PM
That would be amazing if it were possible! But, sadly the game says no. :imagine:

C.J. Crumbleknees
02-21-2015, 11:56 PM
In Toontown Online, Kit thoroughly tested any theory of working out Unites before you fight. (unless the code was changed in TTR)

We are not talking about a few CFO's here either, it was over a hundred. Everything was tested: suit, levels of toons, type of clothes. There was no discernible pattern found.

As much as we would all like to do some proper Unite shopping, it seems to be a completely random process. No one has been able to prove it any other way and there have been several research projects enacted.

Something interesting to note is that I play with friends and I take two toons each into the CFO Battle. On one screen Mata would have one type of suit/set of clothes, and on the other it was different. My friends confirmed the same. However, we all got the same unite. Now if this is case, how is it possible to ever work out the reward we will receive from what she wears.