PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Access TTR Website

Stiltoon
05-02-2015, 08:45 AM
I don't really know where to post this but it has been griding my gears for the past [B]month[B].

I cannot enter some sites, particularly TTR due to Chrome disabling SSL 3.0/TLS1.0 in recent versions of said browser. I don't quite get why, but I've heard it was to prevent some kind of a virus exploiting that protocol.
Nevertheless I've tried fixing it based on the tutorials I've found on the internet but couldn't get the expected results. I cannot play TTR due to this problem and I don't fancy returning to Firefox unless it's a final stand.One solution I have on my mind besides the quick change to an another browser would be emailing the TTR staff with a plead to upgrade their site protocol.

I'm not sure if any of you know how to resolve problems like these but a fast reply with a more understandable instruction would be greatly appreciated. One solution I have on my mind besides the quick change to an another browser would be emailing the TTR staff with a plead to upgrade their site protocol.

Crazy McButterpants
05-02-2015, 09:03 AM
Sorry for your frustration. My opinion would be to change your browser or email the staff to see if there is something you can do. Good luck!