PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Regarding SOS Shopping!

Bubbles Fizzleflip
05-11-2015, 06:33 AM
As you all know, we had you all vote on whether Daffy Don should be added to our SOS Card line up.
There were an overwhelming amount of you who want Daffy Don added to all of our Shopping days, but there were also an overwhelming amount of you who don't want Daffy Don added whatsoever.
After taking all of your opinions into consideration, we have come to a solution.
We have decided to add Daffy Don to Monday SOS Shopping only.
This way, those who want Daffy Don can grab him during our Monday SOS Shopping,
and those who aren't fond of Daffy Don can still have Shopping days without him.

We have one more amazing announcement!
Due to the numerous requests for a Cogs Miss SOS Card at SOS Shopping,
TVPC and DSOSS feel it is best to add Julius Wheezer to our joint Sunday SOS Shopping!

To summarize: Daffy Don (70 toon-up) will be added Monday's only & Julius Wheezer (Cogs Miss) will be added to Sunday.

All of the Clan Leaders hope that this solution works for all of you!
Happy Shopping!

Kaitlin
05-11-2015, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the update Jess! :diamond:

Fearless
05-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Thsnks for thr update! Daffy Don will be wonderful to shop for. Now i just have to remember not to call run on him :embarrassed2:

Pitiful Purrfection
05-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Thank you for the update! I'm glad a compromise was made. :grin2:

OhSoHardcore
05-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the update!

Peaches N' Creme
05-11-2015, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the update! I'm excited for Don! <3

Flamin' Hot
05-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Thank goodness this is only for one day of the week.

Mariel
05-11-2015, 04:05 PM
So glad to have more SOS cards on the roster!

TwizzlerQueen
05-11-2015, 04:10 PM
yay don, awesome compromise~

Princess Hulagadget
05-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Yay! I might shop more often now since I hate running on cards that I want in my pack of 16. Too bad Daffy isn't on more days, but both sides have to be happy, so yay!

Dizzy Wildcrash
05-11-2015, 08:27 PM
jess for executive of the year

Lacy
05-11-2015, 10:13 PM
So excited to see Wheezer! Thanks for the update Jess!

Peony
05-11-2015, 10:36 PM
yaaaaas!

Luke the Duke
05-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Why would you not just add all of the Cogs Miss cards on Sunday? Why would I run on a Flim Flam just because he's not named Julius Wheezer? It just doesn't make much sense to me.

MatthewH
05-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Why would you not just add all of the Cogs Miss cards on Sunday? Why would I run on a Flim Flam just because he's not named Julius Wheezer? It just doesn't make much sense to me.

I agree since most of the other cards outside the main 9 (other than Nancy and Stinky Ned since they both hold the same rounds as Oldman... Clumsy Ned debatable too) are crap anyway. That gives at least 3 extra spots for more Cogs Miss SOS to add to your collection, so why choose only 1 Cogs Miss card?

Mariel
05-12-2015, 12:27 AM

We want to be courteous to the members who don't want to shop for cogs miss at all. We're trying to find a happy medium between the two opinions in order to please the majority.

MatthewH
05-12-2015, 01:06 AM
What is this jabberwocky? You guys are allowing 1 Cogs Miss card to the shopping list for one day only? Doesn't seem right since you all agreed upon not having Cogs Miss every shopping day. Might as well not even include cogs miss at all

Hope
05-12-2015, 02:01 AM
Thanks for the update. :)

Mariel
05-12-2015, 02:04 AM
What is this jabberwocky? You guys are allowing 1 Cogs Miss card to the shopping list for one day only? Doesn't seem right since you all agreed upon not having Cogs Miss every shopping day. Might as well not even include cogs miss at all

I'm really confused. To my knowledge, neither DSOSS or TVPC made any sort of promise regarding having or not having cogs miss SOS cards in the mix.

Currently, we're operating under the belief that "some is better than none" with our inclusion of Julius Wheezer. We can't please everybody but we figured that those who'd want cogs miss included would be happy with the step forward, and those that don't like cogs miss all that much wouldn't be too displeased as it's just one SOS card.

If you look through The VP Club's archive, you'll see that we've rocked this boat before. Back when EET was still with us, we shopped for 16 cards. However, many people objected to that and wanted to shop for the Elite 8 and Sid Sonata. We went through several phases, first we had 9 card shopping twice a month, then three times a month, and then it overtook 16 card shopping entirely. If the majority opinion has covertly swung the other way, please feel free to voice your opinions! I think we've shown that we're willing to listen.

I hope this has explained why we're currently only including Julius Wheezer as opposed to all three cogs miss SOS cards. (sun)

Luke the Duke
05-12-2015, 05:47 PM
But Julius Wheezer is not hot. Change it to Flim Flam and I will be happy.

nicboyman
05-12-2015, 10:43 PM
I'm glad we were able to compromise! Daffy and Julius are both fantastically useful, in my opinion. I look forward to collect more of them now!