PDA

View Full Version : What's your Dream 16? (NEW POLL)

Princess Hulagadget
05-19-2015, 01:29 PM
http://www.toontowncentral.com/gallery/data/1033/SOS_Toons_New_.png

NOTE: Stinky Ned and Nancy Gas do 4 rounds, not 3. (Just like Lil Oldman)

What do you consider to be the best 16 SOS cards that you currently/would like to carry?

If your dream 16 includes a certain amount of blank slots, feel free to mention that as well!

If you've already answered this on the last thread, you don't have to answer again. Additionally, you can answer the question on either thread. However, I did change up the poll a little here, so please re-vote for more accurate results.

~~~

While I don't currently carry all of them, my preferred 16 would definitely include:
Clerk Clara, Barnacle Bessie, Franz Neckvein, Clumsy Ned, Lil Oldman, Nancy Gas, Stinky Ned, Moe Zart, Sid Sonata, Flippy, Daffy Don, Professor Pete, and Melody Wavers.

As for the remaining 3 slots, any combination of the following is fine with me, so long as it includes at least one cogs miss:
Madam Chuckle (only on my sellbot ubers), Flim Flam, Julius Wheezer, Mr. Freeze, Soggy Bottom, Soggy Nell, Sticky Lou.

Mariel
05-19-2015, 02:39 PM
Thanks for making these polls. I find them very interesting. I'd want, in addition to the 10 that this poll already has established: Nancy Gas, Stinky Ned, Clumsy Ned, Julius Wheezer, Mr. Freeze, and Sticky Lou. However, I'd be fine if it was Flim Flam or Soggy Bottom instead of othercogsmisscard/Sticky Lou because across my three toons I'd be shopping on, I have a variety of combinations of them.

Mehdiocre
05-19-2015, 10:42 PM
*votes for seven*

#hashtag
06-16-2015, 03:34 PM
Why is sophie not on this list? o.o

Lacy
06-17-2015, 12:26 AM
Elite "10", all Cogs Miss, all Lures, Sofie Squirt

Joshua
06-17-2015, 12:29 AM
In addition to the SOS cards that are already popular in SOS shopping: Nancy Gas, Stinky Ned, Flim Flam, and Julius Wheezer.

Spawkyboo
06-17-2015, 09:08 AM
Moe, Pete, Clara, LOM, Bessie, Franz, Flippy, Melody. Leave the rest blank (sun)

lolipoptable
06-21-2015, 12:37 PM
madam chuckle, flim flam, soggy bottom, stinky ned, and nancy gas
they're all alright!!