PDA

View Full Version : A bit of confusion.

Frostbite
07-04-2015, 05:48 AM
So, since Frostbite has fairly low sound, I find it easiest to train in the Sellbot Factory (and I also get my cog suit parts while doing it). I know there's a permanent 2x exp bonus, but does it increase to 4x exp bonus when there's an invasion? I tried looking into it on my own, but the answer I got was pretty iffy.

Basically, my question is, in Cog HQ's, do you get a 4x exp bonus during invasions?

OhSoHardcore
07-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Nope, it's stays the same. :p

Hope
07-04-2015, 12:01 PM
No, it stays the same. Also, what I do to train my lower gags is I wait late until a lot of people go to sleep and I go to train in buildings, especially since there's a lot of invasions at night. :)

Ultimate Mayhem
07-04-2015, 01:02 PM
You'll get the most points if you train in buildings during invasions.

Memorycat
07-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Nope it's always 2x. If you train in a building on the 5th floor it's 3x but with an invasion it's 6x. So the best way to train is to spam sound on the last floors of a building. :)

AquaCat
07-04-2015, 03:36 PM
What I would do it find a big cog invasion like Big Wigs or Corporate Raiders and wait till the last floor. Defeat the cogs until there are 2 left, or at least enough that they won't kill you in one turn. Have someone spam toonup while you spam sound :)

Factories are great, as well, though. They're definitely a lot quicker, but only get you around 80 XP (or something like that... my memory is a bit fuzzy)

Mariel
07-04-2015, 07:24 PM
It's always x2, sadly. :( There was a point in time when the multiplier was higher -- shortly after they made it so you didn't need an invasion for x2 exp on merits, bucks, notes, and ops -- but it was a glitch that they fixed.