PDA

View Full Version : Whats something you want TTR to add to the game?

aliciatoontown
07-24-2014, 09:12 PM
Larger houses. Like more rooms.
New furniture
New clothing
New accessories
How bout you guys? :p

Master Flip
07-24-2014, 09:25 PM
I'd like to see more content involving the cogs, so that I have something else to do after I finish the BBHQ tasks.

Nunchaku
07-24-2014, 09:29 PM
I heard that we will be getting more clothing and accessories, probably after all the main parts are finished.

I hope there will be new HQs one day; maybe a new gag track if it fits in with the game properly.

Evanescent Eternity
07-24-2014, 09:32 PM
Yellow Converse and a way to keep track of how many races your toon has completed. (sun)

Joann
07-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Striped shirts for girl toons. :p

aliciatoontown
07-24-2014, 09:35 PM

Yes! Ive always wanted that lime green and yellow one. :p

Max Lemonpop
07-24-2014, 09:37 PM
and a way to keep track of how many races your toon has completed. (sun)

Omg yes this. This is probably what I want most.
But new accessories and clothes would be nice, and maybe some districts that always had invasions or something.

Miss Zany Thunderhopper
07-24-2014, 09:46 PM
A sprinkler system for my trees because I'm a lazy gardener
Teleport access to Cog HQs (preferably before you max)
Easier fish drop rates so I don't spend years on this game only to not max fishing :P

Radical Rocket
07-24-2014, 09:54 PM
The cog invasions to count only for cogs on street or in buildings.
For example: Invasion lasts for 2000 cogs. instead of those 2000 cogs counting for those in cog hq's, they would only count for buildings and cogs on street (therefore increasing invasion time)

Good Ol Furball
07-24-2014, 09:57 PM
Cog Nation (sun)

Lael
07-24-2014, 10:02 PM
I'd like to have larger houses and more furniture/decorations for them. I'd also like to see new doodle designs, and maybe some new clothes.

Spawkyboo
07-25-2014, 02:28 AM
Black crocs :rofl:

Hao
07-25-2014, 04:23 AM
Custom clothing. You can upload an image from your computer to Toontown Rewritten and the moderators can review it before you're allowed to use the image on your clothes.

Bellissima
07-25-2014, 01:21 PM
a way to keep track of how many races your toon has completed. (sun)

omg yes this

Mariel
07-25-2014, 05:20 PM

:yeahthat:

I want the TTR election at the end of alpha to be a mini-game playable at anytime with a group of friends.

Taffy Ray
07-25-2014, 05:26 PM
i think it'd be cool to have like, house upgrades. so you can have various sizes, extra floors, maybe a separate garden, a rooftop, etc. or a mansion or something. (sun)

Memory
07-25-2014, 05:34 PM

thisss

Lost My Mittens
07-25-2014, 06:41 PM
I'd like to see different house designs. (i.e. castle, cabin, etc.)

It would be cool if an amusement park was added. Things we can ride like a mini roller coaster, ferriswheel, carousal, swings, slide, etc.

I like what other people are saying about a way to keep track of how many races! Teleportation to cog HQ's, new doodle designs, and a sprinkler system for watering our garden :laughing:

It would also be really cool if we had more rooms in our houses. (i.e. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Playrooms, a room for our doodles or maybe a doodle house for outside!)
With this we could have a lot more furniture options! We could have beds, toys, food & water bowls for our doodles. (I'd like to see more involvement with doodles! Poor doodles only get to train and when they're not training they're left at home all day :sadeyes: We should be able to walk our doodles; have them follow us around playgrounds, but not on the street! It's too dangerous for the little guys.) Anyway, I also thought it would be cool if toons had kitchens. I was thinking we could use the kitchen and have to figure out different recipes with our jelly beans for Toon Dishes! It would be another way to earn some more laff points.

Accessory Items
Head:

Single Flower
Flower Band
Headphones
Halo
Eyes:

Colored Contacts!
Animal Masks
Back:

Tails (That way we can take them on an off, cause I know some people have been wanting them)
Feet:

Animal/Fluffy Slippers

Obviously most of these things would be considered much further down the road.

My Fair Lady
07-25-2014, 06:52 PM
Larger houses. Like more rooms.

Actually, this would be great! :praise:

What could make it even better if if we could choose from different house designs, internal layouts, etc. Sort of like buying a doodle, but with a house.

Flamin' Hot
07-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Harder buildings, harder cogs, etc.

Delores Ancient
07-25-2014, 07:57 PM
I would really want some new clothes, and a day and night effect at the estates

Almond
07-25-2014, 08:07 PM
I would love to see new clothes/accessories, more furniture, bigger rooms/more rooms, different house exteriors, harder cogs, harder buildings, and some sort of Cog Nation area being implemented.