PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Storm Sellbot?

Lunar Eclipse
07-31-2015, 01:02 PM
..like, all this buildup to the day and nothing? :wut:

Insidious
07-31-2015, 01:07 PM
Apparently it's at 2pm toontown time...

Disappointing really since I'll probably be asleep/too tired to play by the time it starts. Ah well, done enough VPs to make up for it anyway :peacesign:

Azam
07-31-2015, 01:09 PM
They're updating around their usual time, so in about 4 hours or so probably.

Starstorm
07-31-2015, 01:23 PM
bad part about this is........................................i woke up at 6o'clock in the morning just to storm sellbot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can bet tho when the game is back up when they update the vp is gonna pay for making me wait to storm sellbotbot tho on the bright side it gave me time to finish my boss suit so i can do those tasks

Mariel
07-31-2015, 02:45 PM
I would assume that 4 PM CST aka 2 PM TTT is when they're doing the update. I'm sad too cuz now I wont be able to find out bout it till after work but it is what it is :p Can't wait :grin2:

Lunar Eclipse
07-31-2015, 03:43 PM
I would assume that 4 PM CST aka 2 PM TTT is when they're doing the update. I'm sad too cuz now I wont be able to find out bout it till after work but it is what it is :p Can't wait :grin2:

Darn! I'm going to watch a movie and then hopefully by then it'll have been added.

Ultraviolet
08-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Unlike TTO, TTR's storm sellbot has phases which I find a tad bit pointless because many people just want to get right into fighting the VP.