PDA

View Full Version : CJ Rewards..

Super CJ
08-11-2015, 11:51 PM
CJ rewards definitely need to be reworked. They are 100% useless to high toons. Summon cogs and buildings were useless anyways, but in tto invasion summons were worthwhile as you got double merits. In TTR you already get double merits, options, etc, and an invasion does not bring up this amount at all. Other than for messing around, these rewards are utterly useless.
- Got this off of a Reddit post and I have to agree with this, rewards for CJ are no use to higher toons :x3:

Azam
08-11-2015, 11:54 PM
This is not necessarily true. I use invasions to help low toons or to work up my own toons. Sometimes a random will approach me asking if I can summon x invasion, I will sometimes be generous and summon it if I have it. I feel like the CJ reward is fine.

TwizzlerQueen
08-11-2015, 11:56 PM
I like everything about the CJ rewards except summon cogs.

Derrick
08-12-2015, 12:15 AM
I think the CJ rewards are fine, except cog summons.

AquaCat
08-12-2015, 12:24 AM
I use all of them all the time, including cog summons, in order to help littler toons.

Bellissima
08-12-2015, 12:37 AM
i like to use them for my little toons. i honestly don't use any boss rewards that often besides the toonup unites. i find them all helpful in certain situations, though

Princess Hulagadget
08-12-2015, 12:57 AM
If anything I guess the only way to make it better is to add another tier of invasion summons (so also have 32 more to collect until full). The first tier of summons would be a random amount between 3000-10000. The second tier, you would get to choose how many cogs are summoned, between 1000-10000, in multiples of 1000.

That's the only real fix I can think of.

Also they need to get rid of the bolt in front of the bloodsucker number and another few cogs in the panel. When I try seeing how many lawbots are on a street, I can never see how many bloodsuckers are there because of the bolt.

Mariel
08-12-2015, 01:02 AM
If anything I guess the only way to make it better is to add another tier of invasion summons (so also have 32 more to collect until full). The first tier of summons would be a random amount between 3000-10000. The second tier, you would get to choose how many cogs are summoned, between 1000-10000, in multiples of 1000.

That's the only real fix I can think of.

Also they need to get rid of the bolt in front of the bloodsucker number and another few cogs in the panel. When I try seeing how many lawbots are on a street, I can never see how many bloodsuckers are there because of the bolt.

How would that fix the problem of them being relatively useless for high toons? Yes they're good for helping lower toons but they don't really do anything for higher toons.

I personally don't think it's that big of a deal. I'm always building new toons and those invasions come in handy for them! I can't wait to max law. (I just may max sell like 5 more times before doing law....)

Also yes they need to remove that bolt omg it's so annoying.

Dizzy Wildcrash
08-12-2015, 01:02 AM
my summons are like a books i say im going to read but never get to
i havent used any since the factory update that took away use for invasions in promotions

im still w8ing for the combined invasion alliance to make a return

Princess Hulagadget
08-12-2015, 01:10 AM
How would that fix the problem of them being relatively useless for high toons? Yes they're good for helping lower toons but they don't really do anything for higher toons.

I didn't say it would fix the problem, just that it's a fix. Like a nerf. Something to at least make the rewards a little bit better. I can't really think of anything else.

im still w8ing for the combined invasion alliance to make a return

omg Same!

Super CJ
08-12-2015, 03:31 AM
I agree with it being useful to help smaller toons.. but at the same time I don't think it's right to have to go through an entire CJ for a measly cog summon which people never end up using . Plus, I don't end up getting Invasion Summons or Building Summons until after I do a bunch of CJs to fill up the Summon Cog slots. That's 32 CJs before you start getting better summons (Give or take) . Yesterday I went into a CJ with all Wigs except me and this other toon and I ended up getting a Cog Summon for a Mover and Shaker.. It would be more balanced IMO if you got Cog Summons up until Ambulance Chaser and then past that you start getting Cog Summons and Building Summons and once you pass Legal Eagle and become a Big Wig, you get all 3 Summons for a certain cog. :shruggy: Just a small rant, I thought about it a little bit and I do think that for the trouble you go through to be maxing Lawbot, it's kinda :surprised:

Ode To Sleep
08-12-2015, 05:37 AM
I also feel like the summon rewards the CJ give are perfectly fine. You can help your small toons get whatever they need. Also, you can help yourself as well. Sometimes, lets face it, you don't get enough notes or options and need a building with an invasion. There have been times where I needed 300 notes and instead of doing an A office (because I didn't want to wait for a group) I found a 5 story lawbot building and summoned an invasion to get my promotion. Sometimes TTR doesn't have all 4 cog types of invasions and having the invasions in your book as a back-up are satisfying nonetheless.

Dani
10-08-2015, 12:51 PM
I mainly use my CJ rewards to help my little toons as I work them up. Being maxed in lawbot really does help though as you can grind rewards but I definitely understand where you are coming from.

Master Prime
10-08-2015, 09:03 PM
Well in my opinion, I love the CJ rewards. In fact, they should add some new summoning capabilities such as summoning V2.0 cogs or skelecogs options. Also, I think the CJ rewards should work as how the CEO system works with their fires. So for example: CJ Lvls 1-2= 1 summon ability obtained, CJ lvls 3-4: 2 summon abilities obtained, and CJ lvls 5-6= 3 summoning abilities obtained.

Lacy
10-09-2015, 01:01 AM
I don't think they're useless at all. I've never had a full book but I can picture how useful it would be to spam high-level cog invasions to help other toons and get them back easily :D

Athena
10-10-2015, 11:15 AM
I agree about the cog summons not really being useful except for the tasks that require you to defeat a specific cog. Buildings I kind of like because if there are no buildings left in an invasion district, I could summon one for myself so I find some use in that. Invasions were indeed the most essential reward in TTO and the beginning of TTR; but now that we have the double EXP for the hqs, the CJ crowd did simmer down. I do find a little use out of invasions if there are none called or I need a specific one for a task, so I can't complain about that either. However, I do agree on changing it slightly to make the summon cogs go away and in replace of that would be buildings, invasions, and v2.0 invasions? I'm not sure if that would ever be considered, but I think it would make the CJ more popular since people tend to like the V2.0 invasions for training and tasking. Overall, I think the other two rewards are fine, but it would be nice to trash the cog summon one in replace of another invasion.

Memorycat
10-11-2015, 10:39 AM
I use them to summon for my newbs's toontasks. They should add something though. Maybe V2.0 summons at least.