PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some friends to train gags.

Patrick
07-30-2014, 11:38 PM
Hi there, I'm looking for a few people who are willing to be consistent in training gags. Primarily, I'd be looking to train throw and squirt, with sound and lure on the side. As such, if anyone in the group is doing tasks, taking building tasks is not a bad idea.

I would really appreciate this and hope to get to know some of the board members here better. Thanks!

Joann
07-30-2014, 11:47 PM
Hi Patrick! :duowave:

I'd love to help you gag train whenever you're free. Feel free to VM/PM me whenever you want someone to help you gag train. :happyhop:
My toon is getting her merits right now so I'll let you know when I'm free!

Patrick
07-31-2014, 12:12 AM
Hey Joann!

Sure, that sounds good to me. What timezone are you? I'm EST, and free tomorrow from 8AM-3PM. And doing factories also sounds like a good idea, my toon could use the suit pieces.

Joann
07-31-2014, 12:19 AM
Hey Joann!

Sure, that sounds good to me. What timezone are you? I'm EST, and free tomorrow from 8AM-3PM. And doing factories also sounds like a good idea, my toon could use the suit pieces.

I'm EST as well. :grin2: I'm going to be on max merits soon so factories would be wonderful. I'll probably be awake by 11, but I might have to work. I'll send you a VM when I'm free!

Patrick
07-31-2014, 12:28 AM
Alright, sounds good. When we're both online, we can meet up in Donalds Dock with Graphite Gulch as the district.

Dizzy Wildcrash
07-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Hi Patrick!
Mind if I join you? I'll be on at 9AM - 12AM PDT. (12 - 3PM EDT I think)
My gags are not that great so I need to do some training.

Patrick
07-31-2014, 11:44 AM
Hey dizzy!

Yeah sure, I would love for you to join! I can actually hop on right now if you want. Meet up in the place I posted?

Dizzy Wildcrash
07-31-2014, 12:02 PM
Thanks Patrick!
My playtime will start in an hour so i'll have to wait. I'll meet you there at 12 your time i think (timezones confuse me)
My toon is a brown cat named Dizzy Fumbleknees.

King Lollipop Megagadget
07-31-2014, 02:29 PM
I would love to train my gags, but right now I'll be able to get on at 3:00 PM EST. I'd love to help out!