PDA

View Full Version : Clan Recreation

King Lollipop Megagadget
12-29-2015, 03:29 PM
Hello, everyone of TTA.

Since the New Year of 2016 is coming up, I have decided to create a new clan, but I need help with a name. I know I have tried to create one earlier this summer, and it failed, but this time I want to be determined to succeed in this one. I just need help with a name. This type of clan is an all-around, helping anyone with anything, big or small, long or short. Post below any name suggestions you have, thanks!

Mariel
12-29-2015, 03:42 PM
What events do you think are going to be the lifeblood of your clan? What's the central theme behind those events? Maybe answering those questions will help you come up with a name.

AquaCat
12-29-2015, 04:08 PM
Usually, Clan Names have something to do with whatever the clan focuses on. Narrow your options down to a certain array of events and name your clan based on that. It should be something that's easy to say (rolls off the tongue) and is appropriate when abbreviated. Wishing you the best of luck! If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask. My PM box is always open.

Starstorm
12-29-2015, 05:07 PM
Whatever your clan centers around is a good start then go from there a name should be easy to figure out say if your about helping people maybe put that in the names Im happy to help you with names.

Madvillain
12-29-2015, 05:24 PM
A good clan name has an adjective and then the word "clan". Although the perfect clan name "The Cool Clan" has already been taken, there are some alternatives.
Perhaps "The Nice Clan" or "The Neat Clan" or "The Awesome Clan" fancy your liking.

King Lollipop Megagadget
12-29-2015, 05:26 PM
What events do you think are going to be the lifeblood of your clan? What's the central theme behind those events?

The lifeblood of the clan will be boss runs, and getting promotions to do those boss runs.

Secondarily, some days like Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, would then be devoted to promotion gaining, buildings, gag training, and other fun activities.

Central theme is helping others as well as yourself. Focusing and accounting for their needs more than your needs, to help benefit everyone.

Princess Hulagadget
12-29-2015, 07:17 PM
Another thing to consider is what time your events might occur. The Late Night League consistently has events later during the night, so their name fits their event times. If you expect your clan event times to be consistent, having a daytime adjective in the clan name is another thing to consider.