1. Welcome to Toontown Alley, a Toontown forum! Toontown Alley was created when Toontown Hall announced its closure due to Toontown Online shutting its doors. Luckily, a group of toons decided to recreate Toontown, calling it Toontown Rewritten! Toontown Alley has many different clans centered around Toontown Rewritten that will help you make friends, train gags, defeat bosses, and more!
    If you're searching for a Toontown fansite, the search ends here! Register today to gain unrestricted access!

RevivalReggie

1. Witness

[CENTER]
    Witness this picture.

[SPOILER=Witness][IMG]https://image.prntscr.com/image/90PyyadaQhO6DiQIfysvMA.png[/IMG][/SPOILER][/CENTER]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Favorite Songs

[SIZE=2][FONT=georgia]Selena Gomez
    - Back To You
    - Wolves ft. Marshmello
    - Good For You ft. ASAP Rocky
    - Bad Liar
    - Fetish
    - It Ain't Me ft. Kygo
    - Kill Em With Kindness
    - Who Says
    - Me & The Rhythm
    - Hands To Myself
    - I Want You To Know ft. Zedd
    - Round & Round
    - Love You like a Love Song
    - Hit the Lights
    - Same Old Love
    - We Don't Talk Anymore ft. Charlie Puth

Demi Lovato

Updated 05-19-2018 at 11:01 PM by RevivalReggie

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Staying Strong

I face many consequences and problems during my life. I always feel down, but I get stronger. I always tell myself that I will survive for many good opportunities that I need to see. My real struggle I have been facing all days is mostly friends that I lose everyday, sometime I feel more lonely. I decide to try to socialize but sometime I feel ignored and don't want to feel be in their side. That draws me down to my sadness and fear. But I can't give up yet, I have a lot of chances to make up. Now ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. When I join TTA till now

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][CENTER][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]When I first join TTA, I was so nervous to meet or talk to anyone. I had trouble socializing with people.

One of the first people I ever met was Eden (AquaCat) and my OUAT mom, she was so nice and she was one of my best friends already like in a day so. I never learned how to joke around but she taught me how to get in convo with her style and I have to thank her a lot! Now, I always act like silly[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#000000]and[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]toony[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia] ...

Updated 01-30-2018 at 08:22 PM by RevivalReggie

Categories
    Uncategorized