1. Welcome to Toontown Alley, a Toontown forum! Toontown Alley was created when Toontown Hall announced its closure due to Toontown Online shutting its doors. Luckily, a group of toons decided to recreate Toontown, calling it Toontown Rewritten! Toontown Alley has many different clans centered around Toontown Rewritten that will help you make friends, train gags, defeat bosses, and more!
    If you're searching for a Toontown fansite, the search ends here! Register today to gain unrestricted access!

Hope's Blog

This is just a bio thingy whee
Hi, I'm Hope. I'm a fan of Imagine Dragons, Fifth Harmony, Lana Del Rey, Tove Lo, Coldplay and more.
[URL="http://www.toontownalley.com/forums/welcome-valley/4245-meet.html#post95467"]You can read more about me by clicking here![/URL]
I like Twitter and stuff so yeah :whoo2: Imagine Dragons follow me :heartbeat:
I also really like Tumblr but I don't use it as much since I have more followers on Twitter and that interests me a lot more now.
Thanks for visiting my blog! :rocking:

1. Uncontrollable Nostalgia

Have you ever had a nostalgic moment that was unexpected? If you have, what was it like? Did you enjoy it? Do you wish you could relive it.

I found and was listening to an audio file of me and some of my friends that lasted 2 hours. I was absolutely enthralled and loved it so much because it was five months ago. It's not that long ago but it's definitely a memory. I wish it could happen all over again because of how fun it had been being there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Five Nights At Freddy's 3

I know there are some people on the forum who like this, but for those who don't: have you ever heard of the FNAF series? What do you think of it? Are you excited for the new game that released yesterday?

If you don't know what it is I recommend checking it out if you're into horror. Especially the third game. The jumpscares are pretty good in that one!
    A short summary: Five Nights At Freddy's is a series of games where you play as a security guard. In the first game, there's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So Close, Yet Far

Is there anything that you're looking forward to that's pretty far away? I'm looking forward to a few things including a concert, but they're all 5+ months away, which makes me pretty sad because I'd like those things to happen now. :p

What are you looking forward to that's going to take a while to get to?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Preferable Over Love

If you don't have anyone that you're spending with on Valentine's Day, what do you think you would rather do/receive?
    A box of chocolates? Balloons? Would you rather go to the park? Spend the day quietly, or on the computer? Maybe you have work. What do you like to do on Valentine's Day if you don't have plans with people?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Follow Count

On any social media, whether it be Twitter or Instagram, how many followers do you have?
    On Twitter right now I have 1,422 and on Tumblr I have 693. So many people have unfollowed me on Tumblr that I've given up on it at this point and hardly use it anymore, oops.
    But yeah, how many followers do you guys have?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast