1. Welcome to Toontown Alley, a Toontown forum! Toontown Alley was created when Toontown Hall announced its closure due to Toontown Online shutting its doors. Luckily, a group of toons decided to recreate Toontown, calling it Toontown Rewritten! Toontown Alley has many different clans centered around Toontown Rewritten that will help you make friends, train gags, defeat bosses, and more!
    If you're searching for a Toontown fansite, the search ends here! Register today to gain unrestricted access!

Miss Zany Thunderhopper

1. The Only Okay Dinosaur

by , 12-02-2015 at 05:50 PM
    **SPOILERS - ALL THE SPOILERS**

Alright, I saw this move a week ago, AKA The day it came out, because I'm a hardcore pixar fan.
    And normally pixar has these amazing films with meaningful plot lines where no other film industry dares to go...

But The Good Dinosaur did not reach that bar.
    Yes, it's cute.
    AND THESE GRAPHICS WERE BEAUTIFUL.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good-dino-136150C12G_TGD_French_Standee_Back_v14.per16.101.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	649.0 KB 
ID:	3961
    and the setting idea was pretty original (humans as dogs!)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Silly DA Strategy- and its the norm

by , 11-25-2015 at 11:09 PM
    Well, anybody who has worked law recently knows the ol' strategy. 2 fog on skelecogs, lure the second set. This is okay, I guess. It's how we did it in TTO, and by golly, I guess we'd be darned if we dared to change it now, so it's stuck. I was talking with a friend today and just thought why? In mints we used to do the same thing, if there were 2 11s we'd used 2 fogs (this was a very LONG time ago and not sure how many would remember) but now we do 1 fog on 2 11s, this draws out our sound and makes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why I fell off the face of the Earth.

by , 10-18-2015 at 08:37 PM
    Well, mayhaps you will read this my friends and mayhaps not.
    I hate doing this every year to you guys, and every year I say I'm going to try really hard not to and yet it happens anyways. I don't really have a good excuse, but I like never do so what's new. Sorry for being so dumb.
    I feel like I've been back in school for 2 years instead of 2 months. But I should have known with 43 freshmen girls under your wing life tends to take unexpected turns on you and sucks away most of your ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. TTR Confession ~ever done anything this crazy?

by , 07-29-2015 at 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Zany Thunderhopper View Post
    I was supposed to buy a new computer this summer, but I did it last summer instead.
    I told everyone at the time not being able to play TTR on my old computer was the 'final straw' while that was partly true TTr was a VERY VERY large straw.

In any case, I finally saved up enough money to replace everything I took out of my savings account last year and still have enough to buy books for school.
    So I just posted this in the TTR Confessions thread. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Storm SBHQ is Looking Foggy

by , 07-24-2015 at 05:51 PM
    Okay, first off, lets pause. If you haven't read the new post, check this out first.

I was in the room when they announced Storm SBHQ during Toonfest at OMG!Con. So I, like you, have been waiting with anticipation, dread, and a vague wondering of what TTR was going to change from the old Storm SBHQ in TTO.

Following this post I think we're left with more questions than answers.

These special ToonTasks will give unique rewards such as Merits, Double
    Tags: sbhq, sellbot, storm, ttr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast