1. Welcome to Toontown Alley, a Toontown forum! Toontown Alley was created when Toontown Hall announced its closure due to Toontown Online shutting its doors. Luckily, a group of toons decided to recreate Toontown, calling it Toontown Rewritten! Toontown Alley has many different clans centered around Toontown Rewritten that will help you make friends, train gags, defeat bosses, and more!
    If you're searching for a Toontown fansite, the search ends here! Register today to gain unrestricted access!

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by AquaCat
    andre? i am fingernails
    consult a doctor about your condition
    gl
    andre? i am fingernails
    PREACH IT!
    sorry if i donut make sense i am very tired and confused and this blog made me find out some things about myself i didn't even know. what a life
    hi andre this is deep and i enjoyed reading about the bizarre way your mind works. i think it's hard to find someone who can react in an almost positive manner to the many pressures and fears we can face in our everyday lives. typically these feelings one of biggest mental challenges we can overcome and for you to speak of these things in such a simple but resolved manner really helps me realise how petty my problems are in comparison to the many more significant ideas that resolve around us.
    Balance??? On the outside, it seems like my life is a great balance. im achieving to a standard which i am happy with and have managed to find passion in sporting and music. the new school year starts in 15 days and my year is looking bright. i tried to set myself up for the best tuition and subjects I can possibly get, and many leadership opportunities are coming my way. And suddenly that's where it starts going downhill and all my fears and doubts come in. the life i’m living doesn’t feel real. i'm beginning to fear change. there are so many things that i'm in control of, so many challenges that i have conquered but to me it’s like i'm standing up there balancing on a sheet of glass that could crumble beneath my weight at any time. i’m afraid of failure. It’s a doubt that always lingers in the back of my mind and some days when i have had a great day in the back of my mind i wonder when my luck will turn against me and my world, the familiarity and stability will collapse around me. I guess my life isn't exactly balanced. In fact, it’s whirlwind of emotions.
    Fear and pressure don't overrun my life, but i haven’t quite come to terms with those {emotions?!}. I feel like emotions is the wrong word to use there. What am i feeling now? I’m both nervous and anticipating the new school year. My biggest fears are disappointment and failure. afraid of disappointing my peers, family and school. Afraid of not being “good enough” But then, I’m excited about the opportunities that await me. I’m excited to meet new teachers, and broaden my insight. I deal with pressure and fear by becoming apathetic. And while it is not the best way to do it, it is the only one that works for me. apathy is healthy in small doses. becoming emotionally invested in the hard work and yards but when it comes to exams and things like speaking in front of a big audience, I know that there is no need to care anymore, because I know that I have already put the work into it and whether or not it goes my way is not up to me to decide anymore. It is up to fate.
    Sry i went on a massive tangent. But pretty much fear and pressure and scary but in a strange way i appreciate them. Fear and pressure are what motivates me to keep going and idk why it is so hard to be myself i guess expectations. I donut think about that a lot though. I am who i am and i will change if i want to change.
    Updated 01-15-2015 at 05:17 AM by C.J.
    im getting cash from my aunt, thats all i know. i like to be surprised at christmas
    People are just so used to the one fog rule even though it's a very bad strategy. No one likes change, even if it's for the better.
    I think it's because people cling to their coping mechanisms for dear life, even when shown that what they're doing is harmful. Also, they might not have been timing the bullion and just been inwardly complaining about all the lure going on the entire time and thus not learned a thing.
    My grandpa likes watching it... I want nothing to do with it.