1. Welcome to Toontown Alley, a Toontown forum! Toontown Alley was created when Toontown Hall announced its closure due to Toontown Online shutting its doors. Luckily, a group of toons decided to recreate Toontown, calling it Toontown Rewritten! Toontown Alley has many different clans centered around Toontown Rewritten that will help you make friends, train gags, defeat bosses, and more!
    If you're searching for a Toontown fansite, the search ends here! Register today to gain unrestricted access!

Sophie's Blog

Hi! I post on my blog only when something special happens, when I need to update some quotes or when I have a good story to tell. That's around every 1-2 months, enjoy my collection of blogs so far :heartbeat:

1. Meeting Sabrina Carpenter Again..and Again..and Again

by , 03-01-2017 at 11:22 PM (Sophie's Blog)
    I haven't been much around here but I just wanted to share my experience meeting Sabrina Carpenter again. In my anniversary message I said I was meeting her the 9th and 10th of December. The dates for switched around, the 10th remained but the 9th moved to the 19th, luckily I could still attend.
    So I guess I'll start with the 10th. I had the Ultimate VIP package which included a Meet and Greet, a selfie, photo op, pre merch shopping and after the Meets and Greets ended we would all get to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2 years of Sabrina!

by , 10-19-2016 at 08:05 AM (Sophie's Blog)
    Unfortunately this is the last you'll be hearing about Sabrina from me for awhile, as I take a break from the TTA community. Before I get started with this post, thank you for making these two years incredible, I will soon be posting a longer goodbye message, but aside from that..let's talk sbout Sabs!
    It's been two years. Two years?! Everyone I know said "it's just a phase, you'll grow out of liking her." Here I am sitting, two years later laughing in their faces. This is my two ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mourning the loss of someone who was a daddy to me

by , 03-28-2016 at 01:30 AM (Sophie's Blog)
    Recently, my world was flipped upside down when 8 weeks ago I got the news that my best friends father, a daddy to me was diagnosed with a horribly violent terminal cancer. Stage 4 organ cancer. March 13th I saw him for the very last time. It was hard to get words out of him because he was not very alert. But moments before I was leaving the hospital he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He told me goodbye, and that he loved me. Those were the last words I would ever hear him say because on March ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is Jennifer Lawrence better than Sabrina Carpenter?!

by , 01-10-2016 at 03:08 PM (Sophie's Blog)
    Before I even start writing this I know this is going to be a long blog entry. So, prepare yourself for a lot of reading. :dummy:

We all know Sabrina Carpenter is my little angle baby. She's my girl. I love her to death. I actually have a hard time explaining how much I love her, because I'm so passionate about her and I can't find the right words to describe how I feel when I think about her, talk about her and even look at her. She's come a long way since I discovered who she was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 1 year of Sabrina???

by , 10-31-2015 at 04:24 PM (Sophie's Blog)
    So this is pretty late. October 14th 2015 was an exact year from when I discovered who the lovely Sabrina Carpenter was. You'll notice 10.14.15 and 6.28.15 are common dates that show up around my posts and profile on TTA. June 28th is when I met the gem, and October 14th is my anniversary with her. Ironically enough, people I know treat it as it really is like an anniversary!

I figured this is better late than never. I'll just be sharing my experience this past year with Sabrina Carpenter. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast