Posted by Maxy the Snowtoon on December 20, 2016 03:00 PM

On the sixth day of winter, Toontown gives to you:
Wacky winter carols,
A MEGAAAAAA COG INVASION!
(bum bum bum...)
A Brrrgh-sized blizzard,
Eight New Toon Species,
Trees and lights o'plenty,
And a holiday packed with very merry news!

Happy Birthday! My name is... uhhhhhh... Maxy! Maxy the Snowtoon! Pay no attention to the green dog standing behind me. What? No, of course that isn't Sir Max. I'm Maxy the magical Snowtoon.

I bet you're wondering how I get my magic, eh? Let me tell you so that you, too, can be a magical Snowtoon! It's not about the hat you wear or how many wishes you make -- it's about the songs you sing! Toons in Toontown love to sing Christmas Carols this time of year, and if you spread some cheer to a few faithful shopkeepers, you could end up with a Snowman head and a nice gift of beans to go with it.

Below you'll find a list of riddles. You'll need to figure out where to go, and which song to sing in order to claim your prize! The shopkeepers love any Christmas Carol, but they certainly have their favorites.

Ah, I should also let you know of the next Toon Species announcement! Sadly, it's not the Snowtoon. But we'll be in the running next time.

Toon Candidate: FOX

Jellybean Flavor:
Prefers Chocolate Rabbits

Favorite Activities:
Browsing the internet, Bird watching

Favorite Places:
Acorn Acres

Position:
Fox plans to start their own fair and balanced portion of the Toontown Blog for all of the fox-related news in Toontown.

There you have it, Toontown. I must wave goodbye, but don't you cry -- I'll be back again some day!