A VERY big blizzard,
Twice your gag experience,
Wacky winter carols,
A MEGAAAAAA COG INVASION!
(bum bum bum...)
A Brrrgh-sized blizzard,
Eight New Toon Species,
Trees and lights o'plenty,
And a holiday packed with very merry news!

You know what it's time for, Toontown. Although the weather outside is frightful, us Toons in Toontown find ways to make it delightful! We have a big tradition here, and that's getting together with your friends and family on the day after Christmas to have the BIGGEST Snowball Fight our town has ever seen!

Slappy Quackintosh, my formidable foe in the Toon Council Presidential Election who grew to become one of my best friends, started out with this tradition long ago. He would be proud to know that to this day, we're still hosting his grand snowball spectacular!

We've been trying to track down Slappy ever since his disappearance, as the rightful President of the Toon Council. Every lead that Lord Lowden Clear has found has led to a dead end, but we will never give up until we find that duck. The Cogs have him somewhere in their corporate empire along with Team LHAAFBBHQ, and they don't want us to have him.

Our song is finally complete, and at long last Toontown's Twelve Days of Winter is coming to a close! Over the next few days you'll be able to enjoy ALL of the wonderful gifts that have been given over the past twelve days.

In the spirit of Slappy, it's my great honor to say these final words to wrap up this spectacular year of Toontown's 12 Days of Winter:

Let the Great Toontown Snowball Fight COMMENCE!