1. Welcome to Toontown Alley, a Toontown forum! Toontown Alley was created when Toontown Hall announced its closure due to Toontown Online shutting its doors. Luckily, a group of toons decided to recreate Toontown, calling it Toontown Rewritten! Toontown Alley has many different clans centered around Toontown Rewritten that will help you make friends, train gags, defeat bosses, and more!
    If you're searching for a Toontown fansite, the search ends here! Register today to gain unrestricted access!
  • Abandoned
  • Adorable
  • Adventure Time
  • Aggressive
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Approved
  • Asleep
  • B&W
  • Baffled
  • Bahaha
  • Bashful
  • Beans R Us
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • daring
  • Darlin
  • Daydreaming
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Depressed2
  • Derp
  • Devilish
  • Disapprove
  • Disgusted
  • Distanced
  • Doleful
  • Doubtful
  • Dr Pepper
  • Dunce
  • Elated
  • Empty
  • Enamored
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Festive
  • Fine
  • Flattered
  • Flirty
  • Floral
  • Foot in Mouth
  • Free
  • Friendly
  • Gaming
  • Goofy
  • Green
  • Grumpy
  • Haha!
  • Happy
  • Hmm
  • hot
  • Hypnotized
  • I'm Breezy
  • I'm Where?
  • in love
  • In Pain
  • Infatuated
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresistable
  • Jammin
  • Linkin Park
  • Lonely
  • lurking
  • Mad
  • Mellow
  • Moisturized
  • Monsters, Inc.
  • Nerdy
  • Not Amused
  • NTC
  • Oops
  • Optimistic
  • Ornery
  • Paranoid
  • Penguin
  • Pensive
  • Persnickety
  • Productive
  • Psychelic
  • Question
  • r00d
  • Radical
  • relaxed
  • roflol
  • Sad
  • Sassy
  • Scared
  • Sherlocked
  • shh
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Snoozing
  • So Fetch
  • Spooky
  • Starbucks
  • Starly
  • Starving
  • stressed
  • stuck
  • Studying
  • Summer
  • Sunshine
  • Super
  • suspicious
  • Talkative
  • Tell the Hand
  • Tired
  • Tolerant
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Umbreon
  • Upset
  • Vilified
  • Volatile
  • Warriors
  • Wicked
  • Winter
  • Woot
  • Worried

Recycling Bin - Thread: The New Toon Laff-o-lympics

Recycling Bin - The New Toon Laff-o-lympics

Hi there, Toontown! I've been cooped up in Toon Hall recently, but not without good reason. The new Toon Species are moving in soon, and I've been seeing to it that they get the warmest welcome that a Toon can give. Read on to hear about how we'll be welcoming these citizens -- Crocodile and Deer Toons are just a few days away!

Boy, it sure is an exciting time to be President of Toontown. I love welcoming new Toons to town, but it isn't every day that I get to welcome TWO new Toon Species! Last I checked in, the Crocodiles were hopping and bopping to the "Crocodile Rock" while the Deer Toons were so excited that they looked like a Deer in the headlights. I have a feeling that they'll fit in fine!

With all of these new citizens coming to Toontown, we can't just expect to give them an ordinary wave "Hello." What are we, animals? I mean -- you get the point. Instead, I've put together something a lot more interesting: The New Toon Laff-o-lympics!

Our town is full of great gags and loud laughs, which is exactly what the Laff-o-lympics are all about. As soon as the new Toon Species arrive, any new Deer or Crocodile Toon will have until September 30th to race to the highest Laff they can get!

The Laff-o-lympics has three milestones, each with a prize better than the last. The prizes will be given to ALL Deer and Crocodile Toons who reach one of the milestones by September 30th!

• 50 Laff - Receive a bronze medal shirt and a "New Toon Starter Pack" full of jellybeans and ToonFest tokens!
      • 100 Laff - Receive a silver medal shirt and an exclusive SpeedChat phrase to show your glory!
      • 115 Laff - Receive a gold medal shirt, and enter a drawing to win one of three real-world Toontown prize packs with a Toontown poster, drawstring bag, and trading cards! ONE grand prize winner of the drawing will receive a Toontown poster signed by members of the Toontown team.

Each milestone will receive the previous milestone's rewards in addition to the listed prizes. The medal shirt rewards are not the same as the gold medal shirt given during January's Top Toons contest.

Do you think that's enough to get those Deer and Crocodile Toons excited? Just wait, there's even more to come! Check the Toontown blog tomorrow for another amazing look at Toontown's biggest update yet!

Blog Entries
      Now I have to think of deer puns...

Blog Entries
      Time to make a Crocogator

Blog Entries
      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone working up their new toons.

Ooh I'm excited to see the two new species!!

Blog Entries
      This sounds amazing!!!!!!

Blog Entries
      i wonder if people are still as hardcore as i remember? good luck everyone