1. Welcome to Toontown Alley, a Toontown forum! Toontown Alley was created when Toontown Hall announced its closure due to Toontown Online shutting its doors. Luckily, a group of toons decided to recreate Toontown, calling it Toontown Rewritten! Toontown Alley has many different clans centered around Toontown Rewritten that will help you make friends, train gags, defeat bosses, and more!
    If you're searching for a Toontown fansite, the search ends here! Register today to gain unrestricted access!
  • Abandoned
  • Adorable
  • Adventure Time
  • Aggressive
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Approved
  • Asleep
  • B&W
  • Baffled
  • Bahaha
  • Bashful
  • Beans R Us
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • daring
  • Darlin
  • Daydreaming
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Depressed2
  • Derp
  • Devilish
  • Disapprove
  • Disgusted
  • Distanced
  • Doleful
  • Doubtful
  • Dr Pepper
  • Dunce
  • Elated
  • Empty
  • Enamored
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Festive
  • Fine
  • Flattered
  • Flirty
  • Floral
  • Foot in Mouth
  • Free
  • Friendly
  • Gaming
  • Goofy
  • Green
  • Grumpy
  • Haha!
  • Happy
  • Hmm
  • hot
  • Hypnotized
  • I'm Breezy
  • I'm Where?
  • in love
  • In Pain
  • Infatuated
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresistable
  • Jammin
  • Linkin Park
  • Lonely
  • lurking
  • Mad
  • Mellow
  • Moisturized
  • Monsters, Inc.
  • Nerdy
  • Not Amused
  • NTC
  • Oops
  • Optimistic
  • Ornery
  • Paranoid
  • Penguin
  • Pensive
  • Persnickety
  • Productive
  • Psychelic
  • Question
  • r00d
  • Radical
  • relaxed
  • roflol
  • Sad
  • Sassy
  • Scared
  • Sherlocked
  • shh
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Snoozing
  • So Fetch
  • Spooky
  • Starbucks
  • Starly
  • Starving
  • stressed
  • stuck
  • Studying
  • Summer
  • Sunshine
  • Super
  • suspicious
  • Talkative
  • Tell the Hand
  • Tired
  • Tolerant
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Umbreon
  • Upset
  • Vilified
  • Volatile
  • Warriors
  • Wicked
  • Winter
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • View Poll Results: Do you agree with these updates?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

14 100.00%
    • No (please post why)

0 0%

Dashing SOS Shoppers - Thread: Updates!!!

Blog Entries

Dashing SOS Shoppers - Updates!!!

Howdy, DSOSS Members!

We are truly sorry for the past couple months of little activity. With school, work, Hurricane Harvey, and other struggles of life affecting the CLs in one way or another, we simply haven't been doing the best job we can to host events.

We have decided to cancel Thursday SOS Shopping because it has become a difficult day for any of the Clan Leaders to host. This way, too, we can focus on the activity and regularity of Sunday and Tuesday SOS Shopping. In addition, we really want to host twisted events more often like our beloved The Revengers: Age of The SOS Cards! and Star Wars: The DSOSS Jedi

Double Points will continue on indefinitely! Those sweet 300 and 1000 points awards are very capable of being obtained!! Also, point values will now be in 10s to make counting simpler. This means that many point values have been increased and should reflect the same Double Points kind of feel. Currently used threads have been updated, as well as aesthetically fixed.

Lastly, DSOSS' Second Annual WINTERFEST will be hosted in about a month and a half. Check out last year's event thread here to see what it's all about. We will likely decrease days hosted to 4 or 5 in a row for this special event. Those shopping days will also be Triple Points since Double is now our standard!

If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in this thread. Any Clan recommendations not related to these updates should be posted here. Thank you all so much for sticking with us and being the amazing members you are and always have been!

-DSOSS Clan Leaders

Blog Entries
      How exciting!!! Good to see some updates from yall. Personally, I wish your events started a smidge later (maybe an hour?) Im almost always still at church on sundays when it starts, and I feel like its a lil early for PSTers as well. While Im able to be there at start times on Tuesdays, I feel like if it was a little later more people would be able to come. \_(ツ)_/

I agree with Dan, I think that starting at least the Tuesday shopping even an hour or two later could result in better turnout. I wasn't able to go this week because I didn't get off work until 2:30 PST. Some kids don't get out of school until 2:30 or 3 PST so bumping it just by an hour or two could help get more of our members to attend, and could help increase the chances of meeting randoms in game and getting them to join TTA and DSOSS! Other than the time issue, I think the updates are great and I'm excited to see some more events with DSOSS!

Blog Entries
      Great updates!! Thanks for keeping us in the loop, DSOSS. Can't wait to do some more shopping.

now that im more active, love the updates! see yall soon

Glad to see you all focusing more on IRL things first. Looking forward to finally returning to SOS Shopping