1. Welcome to Toontown Alley, a Toontown forum! Toontown Alley was created when Toontown Hall announced its closure due to Toontown Online shutting its doors. Luckily, a group of toons decided to recreate Toontown, calling it Toontown Rewritten! Toontown Alley has many different clans centered around Toontown Rewritten that will help you make friends, train gags, defeat bosses, and more!
    If you're searching for a Toontown fansite, the search ends here! Register today to gain unrestricted access!
  • Abandoned
  • Adorable
  • Adventure Time
  • Aggressive
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Approved
  • Asleep
  • B&W
  • Baffled
  • Bahaha
  • Bashful
  • Beans R Us
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • daring
  • Darlin
  • Daydreaming
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Depressed2
  • Derp
  • Devilish
  • Disapprove
  • Disgusted
  • Distanced
  • Doleful
  • Doubtful
  • Dr Pepper
  • Dunce
  • Elated
  • Empty
  • Enamored
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Festive
  • Fine
  • Flattered
  • Flirty
  • Floral
  • Foot in Mouth
  • Free
  • Friendly
  • Gaming
  • Goofy
  • Green
  • Grumpy
  • Haha!
  • Happy
  • Hmm
  • hot
  • Hypnotized
  • I'm Breezy
  • I'm Where?
  • in love
  • In Pain
  • Infatuated
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresistable
  • Jammin
  • Linkin Park
  • Lonely
  • lurking
  • Mad
  • Mellow
  • Moisturized
  • Monsters, Inc.
  • Nerdy
  • Not Amused
  • NTC
  • Oops
  • Optimistic
  • Ornery
  • Paranoid
  • Penguin
  • Pensive
  • Persnickety
  • Productive
  • Psychelic
  • Question
  • r00d
  • Radical
  • relaxed
  • roflol
  • Sad
  • Sassy
  • Scared
  • Sherlocked
  • shh
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Snoozing
  • So Fetch
  • Spooky
  • Starbucks
  • Starly
  • Starving
  • stressed
  • stuck
  • Studying
  • Summer
  • Sunshine
  • Super
  • suspicious
  • Talkative
  • Tell the Hand
  • Tired
  • Tolerant
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Umbreon
  • Upset
  • Vilified
  • Volatile
  • Warriors
  • Wicked
  • Winter
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Pajama Place - Thread: How did you come up with your toon's name?

Blog Entries
      At first I wanted my old TTO name (Midnight Moonlight), but I wanted something sort of poetic? I'm pretty shy in large groups, especially if everyone else is quiet, and strangers. So, I created Voiceless.

Princess Spiffy Nuttyswirl - a recreation of my first ever Toon from TTO when I was like 8. i have no clue what was going thru my head, but i remember not knowing that you didn't have to use all 3 parts of the name and being upset about it later. LOL
      Anita Leigh-Anne Egg - a fat little duck whose name is a pun, "I need to lay an egg"
      Damage Purr Second - a kitty uber, appropriately named after the 'damage per second' role in other MMOs w/ low health and high damage
      Crikey - my crocodile; a nod to Steve Irwin and it's just cute lol
      Alien - i wanted a sort of weird looking toon and a name to fit, haha. she's a monkey with the big alien-like eyes and the heart antenna
      Mrs. Sparklepretzel - i make my bf play w/ me sometimes and he named his toon Sparklepretzel so he needed a wife, naturally :3c

old names from TTO that i'm not using anymore:
      Frisky Feline - this was the first type-a-name i came up with as a kid LOL i just liked how it sounded
      One Hundred Purrcent Pawsome - an awful pun that i thought was GENIUS at age 12
      Barkin' Bailey - my first name, alliterated, a dog toon
      Ouija - a spooky name for a black kitty, i liked that it was short, recognizable, and different. i still rly like this and wanted to recreate her but ttr absolutely refuses to let me have that name sigh

for my main, I didn't my parents did... when i was born

but the other ones are just funny...
      Mrs. Claws- obviously a christmas reference so it fit the polar bear
      Primadonna- i wanted to make one that is a reference to marina and the diamonds, yet made the toon not look the part
      Deer Theodoesia- Hamilton reference with a Deer
      Johann Sebastian Croc- Bach
      Last edited by Tanner; 02-26-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Lana Del Neigh: A tribute to one of my favorite singers, Lana Del Rey

Fleetwood Quack: Another tribute, this time to my favorite band

Croc Pot: Crocodile...hadn't seen anyone else with the name lol

Blog Entries
      Dreamless Nights- She became a Black Cat late 2017 and wanted something emo.

Squeak E. Toy- I was constantly bullied; and plus my dumb ex thought it’d be cute. but I’m changing it eventually

Reindeer Snacks- Its cute???

Meowful Purricanes- It was random and out of the blue. She’s named after the hurricane that came to my home about 2 years ago? Lool. She’s soundless <3

Quacken Hearts- Typically a pun. “Achen Hearts” or “Waken Hearts”.

Cream Crocodile- Was supposed to be “Don’t Swamp It” - which is “Don’t Sweat It.” but rejected (:

Leave Meowt Of It- My best friend Ray has a toon named “Help Meowt” so yeah. She’s Get Meowt Of Here
      Last edited by Squeak E. Toy; 05-02-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Madvillain View Post
      Ham Juice: TTR team please approve the name ham juice

THANK YOU TTR TEAM!!!!!
      World of TTR, get ready for my Drop and Trap ONLY toon!!!!!!!!!!!

I have several toons but these are the ones that I play most often. Lizzie and Egocentric are both toons that I had on TTO and remade on TTR.

Lael: my middle name
      Lizzie: nickname
      Egocentric: she is going to be TU-less, so I thought that the name was fitting

I've got tons (and have yet to remake my TTO toons), so here are the names of the toons I am on the most.

Karma: Call me an idealist, but I wholeheartedly believe that the ends justify the means. No matter how long it takes--weeks, months, years, lifetimes--it will happen.

Mantra: Having a mantra keeps me calm when I am under pressure or feeling nervous. It gives a sense of security. A mantra is often repeated, and the repetition reminded me of the ongoing cycle of 5 story buildings in invasion districts to max gag tracks (hence why Mantra is an uber).

Silver Lining: Every cloud does indeed have a silver lining (spot the optimist!). As cheesy as it may sound, the "bad things happen for better things to come" sentiment has always held true for me.

Fairytale Ending: The end of last summer captured in two words. It was the end of a chapter in my life, tied neatly with a bow.

Bliss: All I want at the end of the day. Made her recently when I came to this realization.

I love naming, and I'm just about ready to make some more toons just so that I can name them

Blog Entries
      Voiceless - because I feel like many people do not listen to me when I speak, my voice is never heard, so I am voiceless to the worlds.

Clementine - the movie Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind inspired this girl, and she will be changing her toon color just like the actress Clementine changes her hair color often in the movie.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234