Posted by Professor Prepostera on March 26, 2018 at 4:00 PM

Greetings from Loony Labs! I am Professor Prepostera, member of the S.I.L.L.I. (Scientists Interested in Laugh Levels Increasing). For years, Doctor Dimm, Doctor Surlee, and I have been studying the silliness here in Toontown. What makes this place so silly, and how can we harness it? Today, it seems that we've stumbled upon a breakthrough...

Over the years, we've seen all sorts of animated anomalies occur. Wherever there's silliness in the air, it seems that Toontown comes to life -- LITERALLY! I was scared out of my lab coat the first time I saw Flippy and Slappy's pie stand spring to life during the election all those years ago.

Whenever this time of year comes around, Toontown gets sillier and sillier. From the Pie Day Celebration to Doctor Fissionton's Bug Bash, this year has especially been especially sillier than we've ever seen! And that, Toons, is where our breakthrough has come...

Loony Labs has been receiving a number of reports from Toons traversing Silly Street about something spectacular. Some blame water pressure or sunspots, but I know better. The reports say that Toons have seen an animated Fire Hydrant trying to spring to life!

I've been trying to get Doctor Surlee out of his lab, but ever since the Fissiontons showed up he's been working on something in there day in and day out. However, I know for a fact that he can't pass up on the opportunity to study a real animated anomaly. It's only a matter of time until he's out there.

Toons, keep sending us your reports! If these Fire Hydrant reports are true, we'll need Doctor Surlee to head out there and study it pronto. I predict that things will only get even more mysterious as we draw closer to April Toons Week...