Posted by The Fissiontons on March 29, 2018 at 4:26 PM

Hello again! Doctor Fissionton and Doctor Fissionton, at your service. This news would normally be the job of Loony Labs to report, but the entire S.I.L.L.I. Team is still scrambling about trying to get a grip on this.

Considering its the result of our own research, I think we fit the bill.
Yes. Silly Particles were our own discovery, after all.
Right you are. Now it's time to unleash their true potential.

Here's the bottom line, Toons: Silly Particles are scattering all around Toontown! Thanks to a formula developed by my colleague and I, we've managed to temporarily make clusters of these particles visible.

You're being too technical with them. An average Toon won't care a bit about Silly Particles.
An average Toon might not, but Doctor Surlee certainly will.
That's one thing you're right about. It seems he's on his way to Silly Street now.

These Silly Particles can be found in the most wacky locations of Playgrounds, Streets, and Buildings. After collecting them, do us a favor and bring them to Doctor Surlee. The sooner he gets those particles...

Don't just spoil everything for them! You know that isn't how this works.
There's plenty left for them to uncover. This may be their greatest challenge yet.
To think, it all begins with a fire hydrant.
The greatest waves start with the smallest ripples.

We have a plan, Toons. A Final Plan to end the 26th once and for all. It started with our Bug Bash, but not even that was enough to lure Doctor Surlee from his lab. However, Professor Prepostera put it best: "It's only a matter of time until he's out there." You'll see him on Silly Street shortly.

To clean up all of those Silly Particles, they're going to need help.
They'll need all of their friends and more in Toontown.
Absolutely. New Toons and Old Toons...
...Red Toons and Blue Toons.

Time is running short for us, and so we must depart. Do us a favor and remember our instructions. We gave you that puzzle for a reason.

See you soon.

March 29, 2018 [ttr-live-v2.1.5]
Spoiler HTML code