Posted by Sir Max on April 5, 2018 at 3:00 PM

Hey Toontown, Sir Max here! I'm joined by my pals Sir Max, Sir Max, Sir Max, Sir Max, and of course, Sir Max! Come, one and all, for my biggest prank yet.

I bet some of you have been wondering where I've been this April Toons Week! The Toon Council forbid me from my usual April Toons Week pranks this year, describing that they were "dangerous," "formidable," and "a downright threat to Public Safety." They just don't get the joke!

Sure enough, look what happened in my absence! I can't even leave for a single day without the Cogs taking over the blog! I knew this day would come. After rummaging around outside of Loony Labs -- where I plan my greatest pranks -- I discovered just the device I needed to get the job done. After all, I need to make up for all the days of pranks that I've missed out on.

Which Sir Max is the real Sir Max? It's probably me, but you can't really be certain anymore -- and that's the beauty of it. Anyways, I've got to run before the other Sir Max start a mutiny and declare themselves the true Sir Max.

Keep your eye out for me and my crazy clones all the way until the end of April Toons Week!