1. Welcome to Toontown Alley, a Toontown forum! Toontown Alley was created when Toontown Hall announced its closure due to Toontown Online shutting its doors. Luckily, a group of toons decided to recreate Toontown, calling it Toontown Rewritten! Toontown Alley has many different clans centered around Toontown Rewritten that will help you make friends, train gags, defeat bosses, and more!
    If you're searching for a Toontown fansite, the search ends here! Register today to gain unrestricted access!
  • Abandoned
  • Adorable
  • Adventure Time
  • Aggressive
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Approved
  • Asleep
  • B&W
  • Baffled
  • Bahaha
  • Bashful
  • Beans R Us
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • daring
  • Darlin
  • Daydreaming
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Depressed2
  • Derp
  • Devilish
  • Disapprove
  • Disgusted
  • Distanced
  • Doleful
  • Doubtful
  • Dr Pepper
  • Dunce
  • Elated
  • Empty
  • Enamored
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Festive
  • Fine
  • Flattered
  • Flirty
  • Floral
  • Foot in Mouth
  • Free
  • Friendly
  • Gaming
  • Goofy
  • Green
  • Grumpy
  • Haha!
  • Happy
  • Hmm
  • hot
  • Hypnotized
  • I'm Breezy
  • I'm Where?
  • in love
  • In Pain
  • Infatuated
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresistable
  • Jammin
  • Linkin Park
  • Lonely
  • lurking
  • Mad
  • Mellow
  • Moisturized
  • Monsters, Inc.
  • Nerdy
  • Not Amused
  • NTC
  • Oops
  • Optimistic
  • Ornery
  • Paranoid
  • Penguin
  • Pensive
  • Persnickety
  • Productive
  • Psychelic
  • Question
  • r00d
  • Radical
  • relaxed
  • roflol
  • Sad
  • Sassy
  • Scared
  • Sherlocked
  • shh
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Snoozing
  • So Fetch
  • Spooky
  • Starbucks
  • Starly
  • Starving
  • stressed
  • stuck
  • Studying
  • Summer
  • Sunshine
  • Super
  • suspicious
  • Talkative
  • Tell the Hand
  • Tired
  • Tolerant
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Umbreon
  • Upset
  • Vilified
  • Volatile
  • Warriors
  • Wicked
  • Winter
  • Woot
  • Worried

Pajama Place - Thread: How did you come up with your doodle's name?

Pajama Place - Red face How did you come up with your doodle's name?

I came across the "How did you come up with your toon's name?" thread and loved the idea...and I'm curious about your doodle's name! I put a lot of thought into my Doodle's names (I'm the person who scrolls through the entire names list until the timer is up several times before actually buying the doodle). Maybe that's me, but I'm still wondering!

Here are some of mine [Doodle (Toon)]:

Phoenix (Karma): "The phoenix must burn to emerge". Don't think I've come across a more empowering quote. Too bad my doodle looks more like a jaguar than a phoenix

Majestic (Mantra): There's no deep meaning to this one. I love tigers, and this doodle is bright orange so I figured Majestic was a better name than Tiger cause it embodied power, class and beauty

Dandelion (Silver Lining): I'm definitely going to exchange my doodle on this toon because the color looks a bit like puke, but I chose Dandelion cause there's a certain whimsical, wishful, hopeful sentiment associated with them. Matches pretty well with Silver Lining imo

Amnesia (Fairytale Ending): I so very much wanted to name my doodle Nostalgia, but Amnesia was the alternative since I couldn't find Nostalgia on the name generator. Reminds me of a treasured memory forgotten by some unfortunate event like in the movies, but eventually recovered at the end (like a Fairytale Ending haha get it). It sounds and looks so pretty with my light cream/ white ish doodle too

Blog Entries
      My Doodle names are pretty much just names I think are cute! There's not really a meaning behind them.

On Pitiful Purrfection, her Doodle's name is Daisy. I was going to stick with the original TTO Doodle name which was Eclipse (because they look similar) but I ended up going with Daisy, simply because I looove the name Daisy for a pet! I'm going to get a Doodle on a new Toon named Eclipse though for sure. I have like 20 Doodles but some of my other favorite names are Sasha, Twerp, Peachy, Scoundrel, Pip, Shorty, and Gemini. Again, not for any particular reason, they're just names I love for a pet! Also fun fact, I accidentally got 2 Doodles that have the name Scoundrel, loool. Clearly I forgot I had another Toon that used that name already (and I must think that name is super super cute).

Two of mine are Abbott and Costello, which I had to snag instantly because I absolutely love the comedy duo. I also picked Ferrari for one of my doodles because I love cars and Ferraris are pretty cool.

On tto most of my doodles were named after birds so my 3 doodles were eagle, hawk, and cuckoo. I had another doodle named starbuck just because I thought the name was cool. I only have one doodle on ttr right now cuz I'm too lazy to buy one for my other toons. The doodle's name is milkshake and I think I'm gonna keep a constant theme with doodle names like I did with tto, this time the theme is with food.

I really just like "cutesy" names.

Babydoll: I only picked this one because it was cute.
      Honeysuckle: I picked this because honeysuckle is one of my favorite scents.
      Lemonade: It was cute and fitting because the doodle is yellow.
      Cheesecake: I love cheesecake and I thought it sounded cute.

Blog Entries
      Email (Toony): Email is one of my nicknames
      Achilles (Eridan): cause hes.. a 20 laff uber.. achilles heel... im very intellectual
      Winkles (Tuxedo): literally just tried to pick the dumbest name imaginable
      Hamburger (Dad): cause hes a dad

Cheyenne: my full name, i don't go by it anymore but it wouldn't be the same with any other name.
      Somewhere in Neverland: i used to really love all time low, and peter pan is my favorite disney movie.
      Sunshine Disguise: my favorite artist is dodie clark, and this is a line from one of her songs that i simply adore.
      Novels: title of my favorite song! plus i love books.